Biotest

Just Ordered the Supps and Have a Few Questions

I was thinking about juicin and a supplier ready to go but after some further research i decided to give this a go first. I just ordered all the essential supplements after reading over all the steps. One thing i couldnt find is anything on water intake, I’m assuming i can drink as much water as I’d like while on the program am i wrong?

Anyways i did the one day shipping so my supps should be here on monday or teusday and i can get things rolling, Im looking forward to seeing how things progress. Once i start ill post a progression thread. Anyone with some words of wisdom before i start feel free, I’m almost winging it.

[quote]birdman7888 wrote:
I just ordered all the essential supplements after reading over all the steps. One thing i couldnt find is anything on water intake, I’m assuming i can drink as much water as I’d like while on the program am i wrong?

.[/quote]

Drink water as you want it. Most people naturally increase their water intake given the fact that they’re drinking 5 shakes a day. But if you’re thirsty for more, drink it. If not, no worries.

cool thanks chris. I plan on following the program to a T. i only oredered one of each supp to get things started before my next paycheck. am i going to need more of any of the supps for the program or is one of each enough?