Biotest

Just Not Losing Weight.....Not Sure Why

At most i’ve lost 0.03 lbs. My wieght has been fairly steady. I’m working my butt off and following the diet. Now, I work nearly all day in an office so, I dont get much movement at work. I do about 5-6 mile slow paced row pieces a day as my NEPA.

I do the work outs at 11am and then do NEPA at 4pm. In between im on the PC (home office)working.

What can you suggest?

How long have you been on the V-Diet?

Are you doing it all perfectly? No substitute products? ( i have to ask because your purchase level says 0.)

The scale tells you very little about body comp. How are the tape measurements and pics looking? Remember, gain 5 pounds of muscle and ose 5 pounds of fat and you’ll look very different, but the scale will show nothing.

Also, that handheld body fat measuring device you use is about as accurate as a monkey throwing darts.

It’s probably the water weight. You will see results soon…dont listen to the scale. Try doing a quick measurement

I am using the Biotest gear and my girl bought me 4 or 5 months ago. Ive been on it over a week. Following it like Monk reads the bible.

[quote]TallRob wrote:
At most i’ve lost 0.03 lbs. My wieght has been fairly steady. I’m working my butt off and following the diet. Now, I work nearly all day in an office so, I dont get much movement at work. I do about 5-6 mile slow paced row pieces a day as my NEPA.

I do the work outs at 11am and then do NEPA at 4pm. In between im on the PC (home office)working.

What can you suggest?[/quote]

Don’t worry about it, I had almost no loss until the middle of the 3rd wk. I ended up losing 32 lbs. from 255 to 223.