Biotest

Just Had First Plazma / Mag-10 Workout

I feel COMPELLED to post to say THANK YOU BIOTEST for PLAZMA!

I’ve been using various Biotest supplements since the early 2000’s, due largely to a career that’s had me travelling almost weekly to different places, let’s just say I’m “coming off of a 6-year bulking phase” and have 6 months on a steady contract in the same place near a gym to regularly work out.

I read about the Plazma/Mag-10 stack and I decided to try the Plazma/Mag-10 stack to get the most out of this time while I can. With my history with Biotest products, I figured it was worth a try even at the price point. AND HOLY CARP does it deliver!!

It’s my second week back in the gym in years and last week was easy workouts to ramp up and the DOMS was significant as expected. Yeah so last night was my first time on the Plazma/Mag-10 stack and I figured, what the hell, let’s really try this stuff out. I threw an irresponsibly (for my current condition) intense leg-day at it.

Today my brain is LOLWTF. I should be wincing in pain and walking like an incontinent duck today and all I have is some expected muscle weakness, and instead of pain, an odd pump like sensation. I’m walking up and down stairs normally! It’s funny, it’s making me sweat because my taxed leg muscles are working in ways and in a range of motion they shouldn’t be right now but there’s no pain.

Sorry for the rambling post. My mind is just blown. This is a holy grail you’ve got right here Biotest. I didn’t think this was possible. Thanks for making this available and keep up the great work!

Awesome to hear you’re liking the results so far. Yep, getting workout nutrition in line is that dramatic a difference.

And kudos for the incontinent duck line. I never heard that one before, might have to steal it. :wink: