Biotest

Just beginning

I just started the V-Diet this week. It’s been challenging. Many days I feel nauseous, stomach is upset. I’ve been experimenting with the thickness of the shakes and realize (at least right now) the thicker they are, the worse I feel. So, I am going to stick with the thinner shakes, they go down easier and I don’t feel bloated afterwards. I had to skip my last meal last night, I knew if I drank it I would literally throw it right back up.

Hopefully this won’t hurt the diet too much as I don’t plan on making it a habit to skip it. The training is going well so far too. My brother (the best personal trainer I know) convinced me to do it, he already had two other clients do the V-Diet and see tremendous results. I am excited, but miss food already, and I’m only on day 5. All the years of training I’ve done didn’t really prepare me for this, but I’m hanging in there!

I read on another post about skipping the flax seed at times. May try that at dinner so that I can get in my bedtime meal, because that natural peanut butter is what I look forward to right now :slight_smile:

I will work on getting my before pictures up (issues with the camera and computer working together for some reason).

Stick with it mate. Its not an enjoyable experience, but it becomes routine pretty quickly. There were a few times when the shakes made me feel like throwing up, the best thing to do is just suck it up and drink it all - it helps you get used to the shakes and makes the diet easier in the long run. You can also buy flavour drops if the taste is making you feel ill. As for the flax I dont see what the big deal is, honestly I never bothered mixing it with my shakes, I just ate a couple of spoonfuls a few times a day.