Biotest

JuiceBox's V-Diet Log

Tomorrow (4/20) I am starting the V-Diet. I decided to post my log to keep myself accountable. Im ready for a change, Ive been carrying this excess beer weight for far too long and looking at the pictures I took today pisses me off. I have trained for a few years but have never nailed down my nutrition and have never come close to realizing my body comp potential.

I am doing this diet to hit the reset button and start over, and finally break my bad habits. I usually eat fairly clean but blow it when the weekend comes. I dont know what specifically caused me to wake up in the middle of the night and order the V-Diet stuff, but something did and Im glad I did it. I decided not to use HOT-ROX because I dont like the way it makes me feel.

I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol (family traits) and if I dont do something about it I will probably have to end up on medication which is the last thing I want to do. Anyway, Im excited to see where this this diet and training program take me, I hope that I get as good results as some of the other V-Dieters ive seen.

Here are my stats:

Height: 5’9"
Weight: 220
Neck: 17"
Shoulders: 55"
Chest - Upper: 45"
Waist - at Navel: 40"
Waist - at largest: 40"
Upper Arm - L: 14"
Upper Arm - R: 14.5"
Upper Leg - L: 25"
Upper Leg - R: 25.5"
Calve - L: 16"
Calve - R: 16"

Side:

Back:

Those “wake up in the middle off the night feelings” are often life changing. Glad you paid attention to them!

Can you replace the fat burner with Se7en or Carbolin-19? Those would help greatly but have no stimulant effect.

Either way, keep us posted!

Thanks for the recommendation, I just ordered some Carbolin 19.

Welcome on board. I had the same problem you did (weekend binges). Stay strong and keep us posted´, i´ll be checking up on you to see how you do. I´m currently on day 7 and it´s been great. You´re in for some serious life changing shit.

[quote]eaboadar wrote:
Welcome on board. I had the same problem you did (weekend binges). [/quote]

yup, me too…and when I began putting my “cheat” or “refeed” meals during the week gasp rather than on the weekend, it became MUCH easier to stick to the plan.

Good luck - is that you in the AVI, btw?

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
eaboadar wrote:
Welcome on board. I had the same problem you did (weekend binges).

yup, me too…and when I began putting my “cheat” or “refeed” meals during the week gasp rather than on the weekend, it became MUCH easier to stick to the plan.

Good luck - is that you in the AVI, btw?[/quote]

Thanks, no its not me, its Pat Tillman in his ASU days.

Welcome aboard! Keep us updated, its a crazy ride!

Day 1:

Day 1 almost complete, Ive had 4 shakes so far and will have my last shake in a couple of hours. I never really felt hungry, the shakes kept me pretty full all day. I didnt have access to cold water, so I had to use room temperatue water, it doenst make for the best tasting shake. Living here in Phoenix there is no such things as cold tap water. Ill probably just freeze my 1/2 gal water bottle and take it to work with me tomorrow.

Anyway, I just got back from my NEPA walk, I went for 40 mins. Its already getting hot here, its supposed to get up to 100 degrees this week. Tomorrow is my first training day; I pulled a hammy during softball on friday so Ill have to see how the squats go, I may have to substitute the front squats with leg press until im healed. Heres a pic from my walk today near Piestewa Peak which is less than a mile from my house.

Good luck dude!!

youl do great :slight_smile:

[quote]Noreen wrote:
Good luck dude!!

youl do great :)[/quote]

I just finished my second Intermediate workout, I probably need to up the weight as I was able to do 5 x 8 on all lifts. I was still sweating like a bastard though. I havent felt sluggish at all, but it has only been 4 days.

I work in a big office and I was getting some water during lunch time, I have to admit I was a little jealous of all the people actually chewing their food. I hope this gets easier because I wanted to steal the spaghetti out of the microwave and take a huge whiff, I would have brought it back, I swear! So instead of jacking some lady’s spaghetti I had to settle for a sugar free apple flavored fiber choice.