Biotest

Judo with the V-Diet

I am in no way thinking of altering the actual nutrition part of the diet at all, but I train judo and do not want to stop. The amount of calories ingested everyday would not allow for lifting on top of judo practise, so I was wondering what would happen if I trained 3x per week in judo, plus the additional V-Burn workout on the weekend???

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. For those of you who don’t have much experience with Judo, it is very physically taxing and it works your muscles very well. It is similar to BJJ, but even more tiring. Thank you everyone.

I really don’t know how Chris doesn’t give himself brain damage beating his head against the wall…

nice man…appreciate it.

bump…

can someone who has a constructive response to my question please respond…I know it sounds like a dumb question, clearly VTBalla thinks it is, but I just want to know if it is a bad idea or will have drastically different results. I appreciate it guys.

This was answered in the FAQ.

Do the V-Diet or do judo.

Surely your ninja skills won’t fade in 28 days?

Remember:

“Chase two rabbits and both will escape.”

Chris,
I really appreciate you responding. I just wanted to know how the results would be different, if I did judo 2-3 times a week and the v-pump on the weekends, as opposed to the lifting during the week. That’s all, thank you.

[quote]waveballer8 wrote:
Chris,
I really appreciate you responding. I just wanted to know how the results would be different, if I did judo 2-3 times a week and the v-pump on the weekends, as opposed to the lifting during the week. That’s all, thank you.[/quote]

Wait, I misunderstood. You don’t want to weight train at all?

Listen, the V-Diet is not for you. Maybe this site isn’t for you.

Your plan will leave you flabby, weak, and metabolism-damaged. You won’t like the end results, unless you like the no-muscle look.

This is T-Muscle. Emphasis on the word MUSCLE.

Thank you for responding again…I do love lifting, but during the V-Diet, you can only have so much energy, so doing both lifting and doing judo (judo is more muscularly demanding than most think i believe), is out of the question. I just was curious to hear what would happen if one was replaced with the other, thats all. I appreciate it Chris.