Biotest

Jr's Diet Log

Pumped up about this diet. Day one starts tomorrow.

Height: 5’8"
Weight: 185
Neck: 16’
Shoulders: 48.5"
Chest - Upper: 43"
Chest - Lower: 43"
Waist - at Navel: 37"
Waist - at largest: 37.5"
Hips - at largest: 36.5"
Upper Arm - L: 15"
Upper Arm - R: 15"
Upper Leg - L: 23"
Upper Leg - R: 24"
Lower Leg - L: 15"
Lower Leg - R: 15"
Ankle - L: 9"
Ankle - R: 9"

Side

Front

Wow… after seeing all these pictures i am completely and utterly disgusted with how much i have let myself go over the winter. In specific the last 2 months i have been out of the gym and off all sup’s and eating clean. It’s amazing after years of blood, sweat, and tears you can destroy your physique in a little over 8 weeks.

Tomorrow i start to tackle the V-Diet and i am ready. I have a vision of where i want to be with my physique and this program is the starting point for my transformation. I plan on getting back to 160lbs with a body fat percentage of 10%. Body weight should be about 3lbs lees in the morning so i will use that as my official start weight and body fat percentage.

Start Weight: 183
Bodyfat: 16.5

Day: 1

It’s almost 7am and my first day of training is done. The 4:30 wake up call was had but i must admit that getting back into the gym at 5am was freaking great. I started the advanced program with a little lighter weight than my 4-5RM today just to get the feel of where i am at with the weight i can push. Here are my numbers:

1.) Bent-Over Rows: 135
2.) Overhead Squats: 135
3.) Dips: BW+45
4.) Ab-Wheel: BW

I will probably bump up my Rows to 185-205 and my OH Squats to 165-185.

Now now my first shake is calling me out!

[quote]jrsnipe003 wrote:
It’s almost 7am and my first day of training is done. The 4:30 wake up call was had but i must admit that getting back into the gym at 5am was freaking great. I started the advanced program with a little lighter weight than my 4-5RM today just to get the feel of where i am at with the weight i can push. Here are my numbers:

1.) Bent-Over Rows: 135
2.) Overhead Squats: 135
3.) Dips: BW+45
4.) Ab-Wheel: BW

I will probably bump up my Rows to 185-205 and my OH Squats to 165-185.

Now now my first shake is calling me out! [/quote]

Hey congrats on making the decision to do this! You WILL regret it! lol jk jk…
No but seriously you’re on your way towards some a rapid transformation, it will be very difficult, but worth it!

I’m looking forward to seeing how you do since you seem to have a good amount of experience.

How long have you been lifting?

[quote]loftisra wrote:
Hey congrats on making the decision to do this! You WILL regret it! lol jk jk…
No but seriously you’re on your way towards some a rapid transformation, it will be very difficult, but worth it!

I’m looking forward to seeing how you do since you seem to have a good amount of experience.

How long have you been lifting?[/quote]

Thank you very Much! and after day one I’m already regretting it! LOL
I have been training now for a little over 10 years. I started young and got very serious about lifting about 2 years ago. But the last 6 months have been a battle getting in the gym. Guess thats over with now.

I admire your ability admit when your transition to actually focusing on your lifting took place! And don’t regret it! Regret all of the cheeseburgers you ate that made you do the Diet! I don’t think it’s all that bad - I find if you stop telling yourself that it is so bad, that it won’t be!

I mean, this is better “punishment” than that heart attack that would come later on down the road, right?
That will change your life forever, while this is only 28 days.

Haha, keep on truckin!

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
I admire your ability admit when your transition to actually focusing on your lifting took place! And don’t regret it! Regret all of the cheeseburgers you ate that made you do the Diet! I don’t think it’s all that bad - I find if you stop telling yourself that it is so bad, that it won’t be!

I mean, this is better “punishment” than that heart attack that would come later on down the road, right?
That will change your life forever, while this is only 28 days.

Haha, keep on truckin![/quote]

heck yea… Punishment is the distruction of one’s self by means of eating all the shit that looks and taste amazing but at the end gets him/her to the point where we hate to look at one’s self. Empowerment is taking over ur choices and doing what u need to do to accomplish the things that only a small number of people do. After all, successful people do what unsuccessful people don’t do. That’s why we and all other who are doing (and have done) this damn diet plan to do. Success is only 28 days away.

For me my scale weight has never been so high and I plan to put and end to it no matter what!!

Day 3:

So far im doing great on the diet. I was craving something not so sweet yesterday so i mixed in 1/2 a spoon full of Mrs. Dash Tomato basil and garlic into a half Vanilla half Chocolate shake. I was expecting it to taste like shit but honestly it wasnt that bad. I did the same with my dinner shake but with ceyenne pepper and low sodium hot sauce and again not bad.

The tough part was going to the grocery store to get bottles of water. As i passed by the bakery i could smell all the fresh bread and Cuban pastries. Dont think ill go back there anymore unless it’s HSM day.

This morning’s workout was tough due to getting to bed too late. With a 4:30 wake up call i need to get to bed early.

Workout:

Pull-ups: 8,8,6,5,5,5,3 BW
DB Incline Press: 5x8 70lbs
Deadlift: 5x8 225lbs
Curls: 5x8 75lbs
Knee Bends: 5x8 BW

DAY 4:

Can we say SORE!!! I didn’t think that this workout would have me so stiff but i LOVE the feeling of waking up and not being able to sit up and having to roll out of the bed. HAHA

I’m going have to do my friday workout after work today because I’m leaving to my buddy’s bachelor party for the next two days. I’m also going to have my first HSM tomorrow for dinner at a fish restaurant that i know will have Grilled Salmon and steamed vegetables. The drinking on the trip doesn’t concern me much. I have been known to be the guy at the bar or the club drinking soda water and sugar-free redbull for a long time so it shouldn’t be an issue.

I’m starting to see some changes already. This morning i looked in the mirror and noticed that my gut was slightly smaller and my top abs shape is showing a little. I also noticed that the V below my stomach was also showing a little more. My big issue will be the “love handles” and it my take a little more work after the diet to get me back to the lean shape i was in around October.

I cant stress how pissed off at myself i am for letting myself go and it’s the motivation that helps me slam down every shake, take my walks, and train harder. I even made my phones wallpaper that ugly ass picture of me at the top. It keeps reminding me of the truth and what i strive to accomplish.

With that said time for another shake!

Nothing like soreness in the morning ;). I’ve had the same jr after doing reverse lunges. Anyways keep it and don’t give up.

You sound real motivated bro that is awesome. And think of it this way–at least you caught it before it became a huge problem. I mean, letting yourself go since October, while not ideal obviously, is not nearly as bad as some people. Before I did the V-Diet last year, I hadn’t been in the gym for about 4-5 years, and had a sedentary office job with little to no physical activity around that.

Plus a g/f that turned every meal into an eating contest essentially. Getting back into shape after that much lethargy has taken a LOT of work and I’m still nowhere near where I want to be yet. So be thankful you only had 5 months instead of 5 years haha

When I read about the bachelor party coming up, I started to facepalm myself. But it sounds like you are perfectly ok with not drinking, and that’s awesome. Never understood the people that bend to what other people want them to do just to gain acceptance. It is sad. Sounds like you have it well under control.

Best man.

Nate

Nate: I hear you man. Weight and body-fat have never been a big issue for me until i broke my knee about 3 years ago. I am fully rehabbed now (after 2 surgeries) but my body somehow changed i think. I’m still just as active today as i was before the break but i have noticed that i need to be a ton more disciplined (i.e. going to the gym, eating better) to maintain. But i do count my blessings to realize what i need to do to get back in line.

AND YES!!! THE G/F ALWAYS PLAY A HUGE ROLL ON WHAT WE EAT!!! My current g/f eats very healthy so i am fortunate now but the last one was those skinny ass model type that could eat at all hours of the night without a care so yes i can relate.

Those people you speak of have low self worth. I tell you bud, living in Miami you see it everywhere. 3 of guys going on the trip however are some gym nut’s as well. The bachelor is a veteran V-Dieter who had f-ing amazing results, so he understands what I’m going through.

Thanks for the encouragement!

[quote]jrsnipe003 wrote:
The tough part was going to the grocery store to get bottles of water. As i passed by the bakery i could smell all the fresh bread and Cuban pastries. Dont think ill go back there anymore unless it’s HSM day.
[/quote]

Whew, bakeries are the worst. My office is just above a Subway and all day long the smell of baked bread comes wafting in through the windows. I almost never eat Subway sandwiches off this diet, but on it, I crave them like you wouldn’t believe.

Day 6:

I just got back from the bachelor party and did well on the trip. I did however have to eat something will we were fishing due to getting a little sea sick cuz the sake made me toss my cookies. So instead of trying to go through that i had 1/4 turkey sub with greens and mustard that helped me out BIG TIME! For dinner we went to a Brazilian Steak house and i had 2 thin slices of flank steak a 4oz piece of chicken and 2 grilled shrims with a small portion of couscous (about 3 tablespoons) and some house salad made mostly out of romaine.

i’m so glad that i did fridays workout on thursday cuz after being out on the boat fishing all day i was freaking exhausted.

Today has been good but it’s 2:30pm and i have only had 1 shake! BAD i know. i’ma slam one down rite now before i go to my kiteboarding lesson at 3. The V-bun is gunna go down after that!

Day 7:

Well time for the the first moment of truth.

Bodyfat: 15.5 (-1%)
Weight: 179 (-6lbs)
Neck: 16’
Shoulders: 48" (-0.5)
Chest - Upper: 42" (-1")
Chest - Lower: 41" (-2’)
Waist - at Navel: 35" (-2")
Waist - at largest: 35.5" (-2")
Hips - at largest: 36" (-0.5")
Upper Arm - L: 15"
Upper Arm - R: 15"
Upper Leg - L: 23.5" (+0,5)
Upper Leg - R: 24.5" (+0.5)
Lower Leg - L: 15"
Lower Leg - R: 15"
Ankle - L: 9"
Ankle - R: 9"

Heck yea baby… So far so good. I’m very happy I’m heading in the rite direction. I’m so relieved and proud that i didn’t ruin my diet during the bachelor party this weekend and was able to push through and get what i needed to do done. :0)

Things i have noticed:

-My legs are always the first ones to get a jump on the rest of my body when it comes to gains in the gym and atrophy when I’m out. Also, the reason why my left leg is an entire inch smaller than my right leg is due to knee surgery. I had to have my entire knee reconstructed after breaking it into 3 pieces and during the process of recovery lost 4 inches off my left leg. It’s fully rehabbed now but still trying to even out the size.

-My energy level throughout the day is back to normal. Wile off my training and eating clean i felt sluggish during the day and found it hard to fall asleep at night. It’s amazing how a little exercise and good nutrition in your life go’s a long way!!!

-The sakes are getting easier to put down. At first it was harder to put those things down but it’s much easier now. The extracts make a huge difference BTW. So do the Fiber Choice tabs.

Overall i am very happy with Week 1 results and am looking forward to the rest of the diet.

[quote]jrsnipe003 wrote:
-My energy level throughout the day is back to normal. Wile off my training and eating clean i felt sluggish during the day and found it hard to fall asleep at night. It’s amazing how a little exercise and good nutrition in your life go’s a long way!!!

-The sakes are getting easier to put down. At first it was harder to put those things down but it’s much easier now. The extracts make a huge difference BTW. So do the Fiber Choice tabs. [/quote]

Working out give me SO much more energy. I can go into the gym tired as shit, and leave feeling great, and wide awake. That’s also why I avoid working out at night, haha.

SAKE? WHAT? jkjk…I just thought it would be a funny thing to say. I just had Sake for the first time when we were in Jamaica, and loved it!

Good job on the week, keep it up!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.