Biotest

Jon's Before Pictures!

Ok these pictures are sobering but they are the “Before” pictures!

Height 6.00
Weight 217
Neck 16.5
Shoulders 50
Chest - Upper 43
Chest - Lower 41
Waist - at Navel 38
Waist - at largest 37.5
Hips - at largest 37
Upper Arm - L 16
Upper Arm - R 16.5
Upper Leg - L 26.5
Upper Leg - R 27
Lower Leg - L 16
Lower Leg - R 16.5
Ankle - L 9
Ankle - R 9

For some reason I can not get all the pictures on ? oh well

This site only allows one pic per post. I suggest starting one journal thread for yourself, then replying to it and posting your pics, as well as using it as your main V-Diet log.

Thanks I will do so.

the rest of my pictures

my last before picture

Just did my 2nd V-burn and I got it done in 40 minutes! I want to see if I can cut that in half by week four. Toughest move is the “walk outs”

i hate the walk outs too!! great job on the vchallenge…just keep pushing through

jamie

Dude looks like you got some serious muscle under there, get ripped!

Thank You all for the encouragement. I am now begining my 2 week transition and going to 1 HSM a day. I chose lunch rather than an evening meal. I have lost 9 pounds on the diet in the firts 4 weeks. I am down to 208 from 217.

Nice Job SSVader. Keep up the work and I am sure as you incorporate healthy foods back into your diet your body will welcome the change.

wow, you are muscular under there! We want to see pictures! You had to have lost some serious fat over these last weeks. How’s transition going? I’m nervous about that!

[quote]freddyo97 wrote:
Nice Job SSVader. Keep up the work and I am sure as you incorporate healthy foods back into your diet your body will welcome the change.[/quote]

Thank you I always have had good food choices but either ate too few meals a day or I eat too much at one sitting. So the program has really got me back in the habit of making time to make meals and eat more. All positive results.

[quote]firmgrrrl wrote:
wow, you are muscular under there! We want to see pictures! You had to have lost some serious fat over these last weeks. How’s transition going? I’m nervous about that![/quote]

Thank you, I have been lifting weights since i was seven years old with a Sears sand weight set and my mom’s coffee table as a bench. I wanted to take pics at the end of the transitions for a full 6 weeks. This training program has been less intensive on a weight training level and cardio level as I am used too.(so I added a few extra exercises) My problem is I eat too few times a day and don’t get enough protien with my hectic schedule. So this program is fantastic for shocking my eating habits back in line!
I am going to break the protocal and go back to spin classes 3 times a week during transition.

I just feel I should lost more weight than 9 pounds! My upper and lower body has leaned out but my waist is still not where I wanted to be. Got to start some where. My girlfriend is very happy but she will always love me no matter what I look like. I just really hate the walk out exercises!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.