Biotest

John Meadows Update

"At this point in my bodybuilding career, I’m not looking for an added pump (Plazma took care of that), or increased vascularity (never really been an issue for me). I’m just looking for flat-out hypertrophy. Given that I’m 41 years old, very close to my genetic limits for accumulated muscle mass, and the fact I’ve been training brutally hard for over 20 years, gaining even a pound of muscle is extremely difficult and a very big deal.

"For example, last year at this time I reported that I had literally put on 11 pounds of stage weight at 40 years old, which meant that I had gained more muscle over a 3-month period than I had in the previous 4 or 5 years! Think about that. It had taken me 4-5 years to add 10 pounds of lean mass to my body, and that’s a pretty good rate of gain for a competitive bodybuilder. So, the 11 pounds in 3 months is really unheard of.

"Now, a year later, can I do it again?

"I have to admit that gaining 11 pounds in 3 months was so incredibly awesome that I’m addicted to the experience. I really want another 10 pounds, and I want it in three months or less.

"I’m already doing everything I can to stimulate protein synthesis, so is it even possible to ramp it up any higher? If so, could I be bold enough to shoot for gaining an additional 10 pounds of lean mass during this off season? Is Micro-PA going to give me the advantage I need to make the difference and hit the 10-pound goal?

"Well, four weeks ago I started taking Micro-PA, and the results are pretty amazing. In spite of the fact I was sick one of those weeks and had to literally train dragging an oxygen tank around and tubes in my nostrils, I managed to pack on 5 more pounds of muscle! So I’m halfway toward my 10-pound goal and it’s only been four weeks. And if I can gain 5 more pounds of muscle before competition season I’ll be ecstatic!

"So do I believe Micro-PA made the difference? Are you crazy? Absolutely yes, and I have no doubt that I’m going to get that last 5 pounds in record time, too.

“I’m going to be in this forum talking about what’s going on with my training. So stick around, we’re just getting started.”

John Meadows

John Meadows and Micro-PA

Thanks for the update, John (and Tim!).

Given that you got those results within 4 weeks I take it it’s pretty safe to assume that microPA “works” from the very first workout?

Just took my first dose, can’t wait to see what’ micro pa can do over the next few weeks

This is very, very cool. I’ve gotten my first shipment in today. Really looking forward to how all of the components work together to bringing about radical changes, similar to what JM has reported herein. Time to get to work.

Well after reading this I will definitely be adding Micro-PA in 8-12 weeks after my cut! JM’s testimonials are golden to me. Biotest continues to pump out innovative and great supplements.

[quote]BiP wrote:

Given that you got those results within 4 weeks I take it it’s pretty safe to assume that microPA “works” from the very first workout? [/quote]

Works I would say yes, but do you “feel” it…? I am not going to say you feel this overwhelming pump or your strength goes nuts. if you are taking Plazma and have perfected periworkout nutrition, a pump should not be an issue. As I said in my note to Tim, I don’t really notice a different feel, I just see on the scale, and in the mirror that I am gaining lean muscle. This is what I would hope for with a supplement like this. Keep your nutrition solid, train hard, and watch the scale, or whatever it is you use to determine size progress (maybe use a tape measure and measure)…I think you’ll see some solid progress if you do this. JM

[quote]itisfinished wrote:
This is very, very cool. I’ve gotten my first shipment in today. Really looking forward to how all of the components work together to bringing about radical changes, similar to what JM has reported herein. Time to get to work. [/quote]

here is an example that shows what I mean…Look at my triceps…if you go back on my YouTube channel and look at all my tricep videos you will not see them this full/big. Now the muscle is getting more full, and I don’t think it’s volumization…I mean how much more can I really volumize with all the Plazma I already take…this is in my opinion new muscle.

[quote]iDrDan wrote:
Well after reading this I will definitely be adding Micro-PA in 8-12 weeks after my cut! JM’s testimonials are golden to me. Biotest continues to pump out innovative and great supplements.[/quote]

Thank you…my first few reports to Tim, were “I haven’t noticed anything yet I need more time.” So needless to say writing that last report was pretty cool…and I take my word very serious.

This is exciting. Looking to gain 15 more lbs. Just got my shipment today. Going to get at started tomorrow morning! Indigo/plazma took me a long way, looking forward to what micro PA will do.

John, I’m assuming you are utilizing mPA as the bottle instructions say you should? Or are you utilizing a different mPA protocol?

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
John, I’m assuming you are utilizing mPA as the bottle instructions say you should? Or are you utilizing a different mPA protocol?[/quote]

Start with what bottle says ok. I am doing 9 caps, but start with 6 as bottle says…

[quote]John Meadows wrote:

[quote]BiP wrote:

Given that you got those results within 4 weeks I take it it’s pretty safe to assume that microPA “works” from the very first workout? [/quote]

Works I would say yes, but do you “feel” it…? I am not going to say you feel this overwhelming pump or your strength goes nuts. if you are taking Plazma and have perfected periworkout nutrition, a pump should not be an issue. As I said in my note to Tim, I don’t really notice a different feel, I just see on the scale, and in the mirror that I am gaining lean muscle. This is what I would hope for with a supplement like this. Keep your nutrition solid, train hard, and watch the scale, or whatever it is you use to determine size progress (maybe use a tape measure and measure)…I think you’ll see some solid progress if you do this. JM[/quote]

Thanks, makes sense.

thank you for this thread. i will be following as well.

Here is video from yesterday…I think my bis are growing too…haha

You’ve got some freaky Bi’s there mutton chops!

[quote]John Meadows wrote:

Works I would say yes, but do you “feel” it…? I am not going to say you feel this overwhelming pump or your strength goes nuts. if you are taking Plazma and have perfected periworkout nutrition, a pump should not be an issue. As I said in my note to Tim, I don’t really notice a different feel, I just see on the scale, and in the mirror that I am gaining lean muscle. This is what I would hope for with a supplement like this. Keep your nutrition solid, train hard, and watch the scale, or whatever it is you use to determine size progress (maybe use a tape measure and measure)…I think you’ll see some solid progress if you do this. JM[/quote]

Good point… heck, you could give amphetamines and steroids to people and some would claim that they “don’t feel it”!!!

Seriously though, what I personally noticed is that the muscles feel fuller and my strength is steadily going up. As I mentioned in the Micro-PA introductory article I am doing three full body strength sessions a week (I do other training and lifting on the alternate days, I’ll talk about it soon) in which I train the deadlift, bench press, chins, military press and so far in 12 total workouts I improved EVERY LIFT at EVERY SESSION. In the past I would have bursts of progress, but never linear progression like this. Especially since it’s normally almost impossible (except if you are a beginner) to progress in a lift 3x during a week. Let alone for 4 weeks in a row.

Love this thread and the feedback from JM and Thib! I’ve just been using micro PA for a couple days now and i would say my muscles have a “fuller” appearance and feel to them.

If someone had it pick between indigo an this, which would you recommend?

Can’t tell yet…not enough time…

JM

Keep it up John you are looking good!