Biotest

Jenna's V-Diet Log

Hello!

I began the Velocity Diet today as a jump start in training for a figure competition. Im really excited about the program and can’t wait to see the results!

~Jenna

Welcome aboard and keep us updated on your progress and your competition!

Hello and welcome to the V-Diet. I’m sure you’ll have great results, just like the rest of us.

LR

Welcome Jenna :wink: Vdiet is the perfect jump start. Looking forward to your progression.

Lisa

This is one of the few programs where if you follow it exactly as outlined, you’re guaranteed results.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Joe

Thanks everyone!

Day # 3 and Im down 5 lbs, prob due to all the “junk” I ate over the weekend ha ha!

Question - The shakes that have 2 scoops I can’t seem to finish…should I force them down or just drink til Im full?

Thanks!

Jenna

welcome jenna! i believe i speak for ALL warm blooded males here when i say CANNOT wait to se progress pics

Welcome Jenna! I cant wait to see progress pics either, and Im not a male! :wink:

Make the shakes thinner, Jenna. Looks like more when you add water but they go down a lot easier and quicker. Quicker being the key word.

Lisa

[quote]austin2174 wrote:
Welcome Jenna! I cant wait to see progress pics either, and Im not a male! :wink:

Make the shakes thinner, Jenna. Looks like more when you add water but they go down a lot easier and quicker. Quicker being the key word.

Lisa[/quote]

Lisa nailed it. The easier to chug = the easier to handle

Why are all girls named Jenna, hotties?

EDIT: I realise I may have come across as a pervert stalker with that comment. Don’t mind me!

LR

HaHa!! Thanks for all the comments.

So here I am 2 weeks in, 2 more to go and Ive dropped 7 lbs but haven’t budged anymore weight in a week :frowning: Any reason why this may happen???

It’s EXACTLY what happened to me. Forget the scale. Forget the pounds. Just do measurements, just see how well you fit into smaller clothes, just see how much better you feel. And dont quit when you dont see pounds going away. They will, but dont focus on that, hard as it is. As soon as you stop focusing on the scale, you’ll feel a weight lifted off your shoulders. No pun intended of course :wink:

Lisa

Thats great advice Lisa!

I am down another pound today and took measurements last night.

My original measurements were taken by my trainer so I need to get them to tell just exactly where Im at BUT as of yesterday my measurements are as follows -

waist 26 1/2
chest 36
hips 36 1/2
right thigh 21
left thigh 20 1/2
right bi 11
left bi 11
neck 12

13 more days!

[quote]jenna528 wrote:
HaHa!! Thanks for all the comments.

So here I am 2 weeks in, 2 more to go and Ive dropped 7 lbs but haven’t budged anymore weight in a week :frowning: Any reason why this may happen???

[/quote]

Hey Jenna. I lost quick (first two weeks) and then never saw another pound come off the rest of the 28 days. I didn’t have a lot of muscle to start with so I attributed it to the muscle/fat issue…but if you’re figure training…that’s a little perplexing then. Lisa’s spot on though saying watch your measurements…maybe you’re gonna see it there (I did not…gained mostly, but my clothes fit differently).

Week three kinda sucks, but by week four you will be loving your body…regardless of what the scale and measurements say!