Biotest

Jello..?

Quick question, most days I manage to stay feeling pretty full by drinking lots of water and the occasional diet pop. Just wondering if sugar-free jell-o (since it contains no fat, sugar or carbs) is an okay filler on this diet?

Thanks in advance,

HollyG

im curious on response! you may get if Jello is ok it turns into, Jello with a little bit of fruit is ok, that turns into just a little taste of that Jello Pie is ok, that turns into filet mignon and pasta is ok. :wink:

The response will be no its not okay because it is a slippery slope. :slight_smile:

[edited because ringer2u posted a much better message while I was writing an unnecessarily long, complicated, and mildly rude response. Best wishes in your transformation, HollyG.]

[quote]ringer2u wrote:
The response will be no its not okay because it is a slippery slope. :)[/quote]

We have a winner.

Okay I’ll keep that in mind, truth is my boyfriend is doing the V-Diet too and we literally do not have a thing in the house besides protein powder, the suggested supplements and of course the food in question… I’ll leave it out unless I’m absolutely dying. Thanks again.

[quote]Marionpowder wrote:
I’ll leave it out unless I’m absolutely dying. [/quote]

You should just say you’ll leave it out. period. Otherwise there still exists the possibility and you might think its okay if you’re feeling desperate, when it’s still a cheat and you could go without it. The program is only 4 weeks then 2 weeks transition, you can stick it out for that long then have some jello after once you’ve acheived good results

You are leaving yourself room to hedge. Either you are doing the V-Diet or you aren’t. Yes, it sucks at times, but since when did anything really worthwhile come easily? Good luck!

-FB