Biotest

Jason's V-Diet Log

Hello Everyone,

I have been working out regularly for about 18 months now and while I have seen good results I have failed to lean out as much as I hoped. I am hoping to shed a little fat weight to expose the fruits of may labor using the V-Diet, and so far its working better than I expected.

I started the V-Diet six days ago, and I have already lost roughly 5-6 pounds! For the first time in ten years I am below 190 again. I am absolutely amazed how quickly I am dropping weight on this diet! I remain a little concerned about losing muscle mass with such rapid weight loss, but my performance at the gym is as good as ever and everything seems to be in working order.

I plan to post my initial stat, pictures, weight, and measurements Saturday morning so that we can compare them with the first week?s results. It was rough for the first few days, and sometimes I still dream of eating a big slab of rare prime rib, but this Diet is a keeper and I am in it for the long haul.

-Jason

[quote]jjcrow wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I have been working out regularly for about 18 months now and while I have seen good results I have failed to lean out as much as I hoped. I am hoping to shed a little fat weight to expose the fruits of may labor using the V-Diet, and so far its working better than I expected.

I started the V-Diet six days ago, and I have already lost roughly 5-6 pounds! For the first time in ten years I am below 190 again. I am absolutely amazed how quickly I am dropping weight on this diet! I remain a little concerned about losing muscle mass with such rapid weight loss, but my performance at the gym is as good as ever and everything seems to be in working order.

I plan to post my initial stat, pictures, weight, and measurements Saturday morning so that we can compare them with the first week?s results. It was rough for the first few days, and sometimes I still dream of eating a big slab of rare prime rib, but this Diet is a keeper and I am in it for the long haul.

-Jason
[/quote]

Good luck dude! I’m on my second day of the V-Diet. So far I’ve dropped 4.5lbs! I’m sure most (if not all) is just water weight so far, but it’s still motivating to see that on the scales. I wouldn’t worry too much about losing muscle mass. From everything I’ve read this diet/workout routine is supposed to promote muscle growth and fat loss. I’ve seen individuals on here who lost a lot of inches off their initial measurements, but dropped maybe 10-15lbs total body weight. This tells me that they had some significant muscle gain in the process. And you can really tell from their before and after photos. So keep it up, and just follow everything the diet entails and what Chris says to do. You should have fantastic results!