Biotest

Janin.polcovich's V-Diet

Today was Day 1 on the V-Diet. I wasn’t hungry at all. I even joined a friend to go out to lunch at one of our favorite places and sipped water and a shake while he ate a cheesy pizza-like sandwich. I’m very social and was happy to still have a great conversation with a wonderful friend --I didn’t obsess over food at all. Hope the trend continues.

This summer I am extremely busy --I’m volunteering at an animal shelter from 7:00-11:00 am, then heading to class from 11:30 to 1:30, then back to the shelter from 2:00 to 6:00, then I head to a hipster coffee bar to do homework and read to prep for the next day’s class from 7:00-11:00 pm. Staying busy is key. I’m on the go so much that there isn’t much time to think about being hungry. As an added benefit, drinking shakes all day has saved me time and money since I’m not buying groceries, cooking, or eating out. But the downside is that I’m stressing about not getting to the gym to follow the prescribed weight training plan.

I’m thinking about trying to get to the shelter an hour earlier to leash up some pups and get in some NEPA, but I don’t know when the weight room is going to happen.

Not sure what to do…advice?