Biotest

Jag's V-Diet Logs

Time to V-Diet. I got all my supplements and things and I’m starting tomorrow. Looking forward to getting into better shape. I was running a 5k twice a week, but my eating habits were not great. Now all my meals are planned out, so I’m hoping to get some muscle gains and actually look better.

My measurements:

Height - 74"
Weight - 165 lbs.
Neck - 14.5"
Shoulders - 23"
Chest - Upper - 39"
Chest - Lower - 36.5"
Waist - at Navel - 34"
Waist - at largest - 36"
Hips - at largest - 36.5"
Upper Arm - L - 11.5"
Upper Arm - R - 11.25"
Upper Leg - L - 21"
Upper Leg - R - 21"
Lower Leg - L - 13.5"
Lower Leg - R - 13.5"
Ankle - L - 9"
Ankle - R - 8.75"

wha… V-Dieting at 6’2, 165 lbs? Why…? DON’T DO IT

Uh that’s not quite what I was expecting. Any other opinions? Or maybe a more detailed reason why I shouldn’t?

Day 1 done.

Drank all my shakes, felt full.
Did all the beginner exercises (I feel real weak, I’m hoping this will help me to get a little stronger).
Started on 1 HOT-ROX twice today, made me a little jittery, hopefully I’ll get used to it.
I’ll try to post pics soon, I need to charge my camera and get someone to take pics.

Goodnite!

Day 2 and 3 went as planned. Yesterday I had a shake and watched while 3 other coworkers ate Chipotle at lunch. Since I like really like Chipotle, that was hard, but I didn’t cheat and I felt good. I’m still having trouble sleeping well, but hopefully that will pass.

Time to take a HOT-ROX and walk, it’s a good day outside!

^pic from two days ago or so.

Let’s see, Day 6 now. Day 4 and 5 went as usual, all goals completed. I think I may have missed one post-lunch shake, but it didn’t bother me too much. Still on 1 HOT-ROX twice a day because I tried 2 at once, and it gave me a headache.

I had my HSM today: Cut of Swai fish fillet with some homemade pasta sauce, wrapped in aluminum foil and broiled, a small side of whole wheat pasta with more homemade sauce, no Parmesan cheese, steamed broccoli, and a banana. I make my own pasta sauce (I’m Italian and my mother would beat me if I bought that ketchup in a jar crap) and I really enjoyed the texture and flavor of the sauce. MMmmm.

Today is V-challenge day, so I’m getting ready to do that.

And the front.

OK and the front again, since my pic didn’t load the first time.

So I haven’t updated in a while, but I’ve been following the V-Diet each meal and hitting all the workouts. Still one HOT-ROX twice a day, I really didn’t like the results when I took two. Reached my first empty chocolate protein bottle. I have a vanilla and strawberry about to be finished too.

I was tempted at Chipotle again with coworkers yesterday, but I again stuck with my shake. And right now I’m at a bar, and not drinking beer or eating wings! It feels weird, but I’m in it to win it. I’m looking forward to V challenge day, I wanna see if I have improved at all.

Almost halfway through! Happy b-day me, 25 candles in a shake.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.