Biotest

Jagged's V-Diet Thread

Hi guys,

I’ve been contemplating this diet for a few years and decided to pull the trigger when I saw the new one. I started this morning and feel pretty good so far, just some random flavor cravings even though I’m plenty full. The HOT-ROX has me slightly sweating at work…bummer.

My stats are as follows:
Male, 25 yrs old
5’11"
Starting Weight: 216.4 lbs
Msmts all relaxed:
Neck: 16 5/8"
Shoulders: 48 1/2"
Chest - Upper: 44 1/2"
Chest - Lower: 42 3/4"
Waist - Navel: 39 3/4"
Waist - Largest: 39 3/4"
Hips: 44 5/8"
Upper Arm - L: 14 5/8"
Upper Arm - R: 15 1/8"
Upper Leg - L: 26"
Upper Leg - R: 26"
Lower Leg - L: 16"
Lower Leg - R: 16 1/8"
Ankle - L: 9 3/8"
Ankle - R: 9 1/2"

Will post pics as soon as I get my camera back on Sunday.

In a few days I will also start taking TRIBEX, ZMA, and Z-12 to try to keep my testosterone up with the lack of fat and cholesterol.

PS. I started today because I had an important presentation at work yesterday, and I noticed that when on HOT-ROX my usual lack of or very small nervousness in that situation is amplified to a pounding heart, slight sweat, and overall nervousness. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Welcome to the club!

Assuming you’re the guy in your avatar, you’ve got some serious muscle, and you’ll look ripped after this diet!

[quote]jaggededge1313 wrote:
PS. I started today because I had an important presentation at work yesterday, and I noticed that when on HOT-ROX my usual lack of or very small nervousness in that situation is amplified to a pounding heart, slight sweat, and overall nervousness. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
[/quote]

I’ve never been in a nervous situation since starting the diet (and HOT-ROX), so I don’t know if my nervousness would be amplified. However, I do notice an increase in heart rate and sweat. I also have a tingly sensation in my stomach.

How many pills are you taking per dose? I didn’t feel anything taking 1 pill/dose, but with 2 pills, it’s a different story.

If it’s uncomfortable, I’d reduce the dosage or stop it altogether. But keep in mind that HOT-ROX is a thermogenic, so it’s normal to feel that way.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.