Biotest

It's On!

Enough reading about the diet, the success stories, the financial commitment, the will power and the agony of a liquid diet. I made the decision, slapped down my $550.00 and I’m joining the challenge. I plan on starting March 16. Stand by, I will be posting photos, measurement and such over this coming week.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to following your progress!

Awesome Mike - but Scott and I are starting 3/22! Are ya gonna wait? I’m gonna get on my knees and beg Jenny…

I hope you can get permission from your wife to do this diet. Why you guys putting it off? Get on the program!

He wants to keep St. Patty’s Day open…We talked about it some over the weekend…we’ll just say the suport is lacking…and wonders how it will effectr her (since i cook every meal). Told her her and the girls lifestyle will not change at all…but oh well…we’ll see.

Well I’m pulling for you, the results posted here look pretty impressive. Anyway I am gearing up for next week. Cleaning out the pantry and frig, getting measurements done, testing out weights for the exercises and got a few extra shaker cups. I am ready for this thing. My body fat is already low about 7.5% so my only worry here is losing more than just fat. Time will tell!

good luck mike, i am really hoping after this diet you can pull a girl that has all her teeth…

Whats that? I can’t hear you over your wife’s nagging.

Welcome to the party buddy!!! But this party is all business and no pleasure. Just results! I will look forwart to seeing ur results cuz where ur at rite now with the 7% bodyfat is where I wanna be when I’m done with this program.

Good luck…

Thanks Snipe, If I don’t loose muscle I think I will be happy. You work too hard for it to lose it!

[quote]jrsnipe003 wrote:
Welcome to the party buddy!!! But this party is all business and no pleasure. Just results! I will look forwart to seeing ur results cuz where ur at rite now with the 7% bodyfat is where I wanna be when I’m done with this program.

Good luck… [/quote]

LOL - don’t let him lie - he only wishes it is 7.5! J/K

[quote]michaelhixon wrote:
Whats that? I can’t hear you over your wife’s nagging.[/quote]

I know I know…gotta love it.

7.5%? What are you trying to do with this diet? I’m very interested to see your pics. Good luck with everything.

Primarily I am trying to clean up my eating habits as a long term result, short term I would love to look as ripped as the guy on the Velocity diet page. This will definitely be a challenge for me but I am looking forward to it. Pics and measurements coming this week. Thanks for the support guys.

time ot learn to appreciate black coffee…it will make our trips to starbucks more enjoyable. It’ll be good that the three of us can do this together…

i had to choose between eating/drinking on st patricks day or patriots day for the red sox game. i chose the game because i already bought the tickets.

Good call Magic!

[quote]michaelhixon wrote:
Thanks Snipe, If I don’t loose muscle I think I will be happy. You work too hard for it to lose it![/quote]

I agree! i’m not as slim as you but i home to to the same!

Good luck!

Nice that you’ve got buddies that will join and support you through this program. It ain’t easy…my friends are “waiting to see if it works on me” before they start (p*ssies). Hope you’re happy with the progress and results.

Ya that is good, I’m looking forward to seeing my results and theirs… however I’m still getting pressure not to do this diet!