Biotest

Issue with Plazma During Training

I trained fasted for a few months and have recently switched and for the past couple of weeks I have been using Plazma before and during, and then MAG-10 Post workout. I really like the MAG-10 PWO but I am having an issue with the Plazma. About half way through my session i feel nauseous and have to stop so I dont throw up. The feeling usually subsides about 15-20min after I am done training. I went back to training fasted this week and I don’t have that problem so I’m assuming its the Plazma.

My questions are

Could there be an ingredient in Plazma that just does not agree with me?

I’m taking one serving pre and one serving during. Should I try cutting the dose?

Anything else I can try or maybe something I can add to my peri workout to help?

Thanks for your time.

Mark Dugdale Log 1

Typically, people not used to having workout nutrition can solve any issue with it by simply using more water than the label calls for. Since you were training fasted before, it may be a good idea to use only the pre-loading dose, then a post-serving of Mag-10. As you adjust to having workout nutrition, you can add back in the intra-workout dose.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Typically, people not used to having workout nutrition can solve any issue with it by simply using more water than the label calls for. Since you were training fasted before, it may be a good idea to use only the pre-loading dose, then a post-serving of MAG-10. As you adjust to having workout nutrition, you can add back in the intra-workout dose.

[/quote]

I had the same problem. I started doing a full dose 15 minutes prior and it solved the problem. I now drink water during my work out, MAG-10 after. And no, never out of energy.
2 weeks ago, I started having a second Plazma pulse during my squat day, and noticed I don’t get nauseous anymore.

I had a similar issue, i’m pretty sure it was the amount of liquid in my stomach that did it. I quickly got used to it. Dunno if you tried but taking small regular sips rather than big gulps helped me.

Same thing here. I started mixing my Plazma with oxygenated alkaline water which absorbs very quickly. It eliminates that bloated/nauseous feeling.

Chris, i have a doubt with Plazma… i started it 5 days ago… i just preload 15mint prior to training them i have plenty of water during training and for postworkout i have Mag-10 and 1hour later my postworkout meal but my problem is when i go to the bathroom i do bad stools… im lactose intolerant and mild gluten intolerance but i dont understand because Plazma and Mag-10 both are free of lactose and gluten. can you help me here Chris? thanks

[quote]bernardita wrote:
chris, i have a doubt with plazma… i started it 5 days ago… i just preload 15mint prior to training them i have plenty of water during training and for postworkout i have mag10 and 1hour later my postworkout meal but my problem is when i go to the bathroom i do bad stools… im lactose intolerant and mild gluten intolerance but i dont understand because plazma and mag10 both are free of lactose and gluten. can you help me here chris? thanks[/quote]

Sorry, I really can’t diagnose your issue. It may have nothing to do with your workout nutrition drink. If it does, simply use more water than called for per serving.

thanks

Ya I had the same issue for a bit. So, I started sipping on it 45 to 30 minutes before my workout and kept sipping through out the work out. Haven’t had any issues since. Hope it helps.

is the Mag-10 that my stomach dont like it i think so… because i have been drinking just Plazma and eating my normal diet and im doing ok… but when i add mag10 i got bad stools.

i wanna try this:
Plazma Preload only
Surge Recovery Postworkout

chris, this stack is good or no i need your opinion. ??

@bernardita: Yes, that will do the trick.

thanks chris