Biotest

Is the V-Diet Right for Me?

Hi,
I am contemplating doing the V-Diet but i am trying to figure out if it is right for me. I am not a “hardcore” body builder or weightlifter but i do work out. is this program geared towards people who are very serious bodybuilders?

I need to lose at 50-60 lbs and i have been using weight watchers and regular workouts (hi intensity cardio and body for life style lifts) with some success. I was thinking to V-Diet to some what get off a plateau i have been on and also jump start my weight loss. My concern is, if i do and then after do not continue serious body building will it be a waste. I like the work outs in the program though i am going to have to start with the beginner program. I am 5’6", 247 lbs.

any input is appreciated.

thanks!

If you have some experience lifting weights and using supplements, then you’ll do fine. While the V-Diet has been used by serious lifters and physique competitors, it’s also been used by 65 year old housewives. It’s not, however, for the very overweight, so put your weight in the V-Diet calculator and see where you fall. (I don’t know whether you’re male or female, so I can’t tell you.)

Keep us posted on what you decide.

Chris, thanks for fast reply and the information. I am male and have been lifting for years, lust like i mentioned, not at the level or intensity of a bodybuilder.

thanks!

[quote]soulcraft wrote:
Chris, thanks for fast reply and the information. I am male and have been lifting for years, lust like i mentioned, not at the level or intensity of a bodybuilder.

thanks![/quote]

You’re a good fit for the V-Diet then. Just dig in and remember that, for many, this is “rehab.” But 28 days later, you’ll feel like a new man and be on the right path for further improvements and better health. Keep us updated, please.

Thanks! kit ordered, starting next Monday.