Biotest

Is The V-Diet for Me?

Hey all…I started my weight loss journey at 265 about 2 years ago…dropped down to 185 within a year. After i seperated my shoulder and got a bit loose on my diet i’m standing at 225…20 years old 5’10"

Anyways I’m a electrical apprentice and my job is physical…If i use the calculator and look at the macro’s, will only 2000 calories be enough for my physical activity at the gym and work?

I’m ordering this in the next few days, going to stack is with some sarms s4.

Thankss

If your job was that physical you wouldn’t be over weight.

If anything you’d be able to add in an extra scoop a day, though you’ll probably get by just fine without it.

Personally I wouldn’t do the sarms s4 and any negative results or failing of the V-diet will reflect upon that.

I’m not that “overweight”… i can deadlift 395, I’m just holding fat around the love handles…I have 17.5" arms, I’m not 225 lbs of pudge…I just want to drop to 200.

The V-Diet should be just what you need, and you can always adjust up or down by one scoop of Metabolic Drive as you feel you need. We built that bit of leeway into the plan.

[quote]RugbyKid wrote:
I’m not that “overweight”… i can deadlift 395, I’m just holding fat around the love handles…I have 17.5" arms, I’m not 225 lbs of pudge…I just want to drop to 200.[/quote]

I wasn’t trying to call you a lard ass btw, just want you to know that while physical it’s not so physical it’s causing you to burn more fat than you store.

You’ll do great on the V-diet if you follow it and attack it. Like CS said, you’ve got wiggle room, I’d start out as recommended for a week then add an extra scoop or two if you’re feeling worn down, will take a few days to get used to the low carbs probably.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]RugbyKid wrote:
I’m not that “overweight”… i can deadlift 395, I’m just holding fat around the love handles…I have 17.5" arms, I’m not 225 lbs of pudge…I just want to drop to 200.[/quote]

I wasn’t trying to call you a lard ass btw, just want you to know that while physical it’s not so physical it’s causing you to burn more fat than you store.

You’ll do great on the V-diet if you follow it and attack it. Like CS said, you’ve got wiggle room, I’d start out as recommended for a week then add an extra scoop or two if you’re feeling worn down, will take a few days to get used to the low carbs probably.[/quote]

Perfect, thanks guys.
Oh yes i know what you were talking about…i dont take offense lol