Biotest

Is Plazma Super Stack Right for Me?


#1

I have been working out for years but only feel I have been serious for the past year. It seems like most of the products are geared towards “Elite High-Performance Athletes” I dont consider myself close to that level and dont want to be wasting money for no good reason.

My current training program is the CT Indigo Strength Program. I have only used pre workout supps (currently PUMPHD), protein and creatine so this is what I consider a major jump.


#2

[quote]Sheed3K wrote:
I have been working out for years but only feel I have been serious for the past year. It seems like most of the products are geared towards “Elite High-Performance Athletes” I dont consider myself close to that level and dont want to be wasting money for no good reason.

My current training program is the CT Indigo Strength Program. I have only used pre workout supps (currently PUMPHD), protein and creatine so this is what I consider a major jump. [/quote]

I won’t lie and I feel like a noobie tool for saying the following, but:

That Plazma and MAG-10 is pretty friggin good stuff. Very effective especially if you train long and hard (minimum of around an hour and fifteen minutes I would say, I think typically if you workout goes past 45 minutes with the proper volume and intensity, pre and intra nutrition actually becomes very important to reduce protein breakdown).

The stack itself is basically you paying for the Plazma and MAG-10 then the Indigo-3G you’re essentially getting for free (I’ve priced it out before and pretty sure my math is correct on this). The profiles for the products are also incredibly clean, there’s literally no fillers in the powders (thus the flavouring is something you add in as opposed to being already in the powder, you will want to use their flavouring or some sort of flavouring btw, because that hydro casein is bitter as all heck).


#3

If you’re serious about training and lifting hard, and give it everything you’ve got in the gym, then sure, you’re ready for things like Plazma, Mag-10, and Indigo-3G. Judging by your avatar, we certainly wouldn’t call you a beginner.

The product you’re using now doesn’t do much for real workout nutrition. It’s mainly caffeine, creatine and a few things to give you a “pump”. Looks like it’s made for the “feel effect.” You feel it, but it’s not doing a whole lot for actually training and recovery. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma has many more benefits and we think you’ll be very happy with it. The full stack is what we put our pros on (they just use larger amounts usually). And if it can add muscle to guys already at the peak of their development, it can do a lot for we mere mortals too.


#4

Chris has often mentioned the benefits of purchasing superior products vs a whole bunch of “worthless” stuff. Having been there, i completely agree with him.

Spend your money wisely and use a supplement that actually give results vs making you feel like you are having results. All these “one of everything in a can” is not the way to go. Nothing wrong with creatine, but do you really need a fat burner (yohimbe), stimulant (BA and caffeine), etc??? all in the same product to grow muscle?

I would rather take a supplements that actually helps my muscles grow vs feeling pumped. And from what I see, you would be better off using an energy drink with BCAA’a and creatine.

Forget the word “pump”. Go for “results”. Look at all the testimonials on this site (including mine).

And how many company do you know offer 100% Money back Guarantee? I have never had a need to use it, btw. Even with the Canadian exchange, it is a bargain.


#5

[quote]JFG wrote:
Chris has often mentioned the benefits of purchasing superior products vs a whole bunch of “worthless” stuff. Having been there, i completely agree with him.

Spend your money wisely and use a supplement that actually give results vs making you feel like you are having results. All these “one of everything in a can” is not the way to go. Nothing wrong with creatine, but do you really need a fat burner (yohimbe), stimulant (BA and caffeine), etc??? all in the same product to grow muscle?

I would rather take a supplements that actually helps my muscles grow vs feeling pumped. And from what I see, you would be better off using an energy drink with BCAA’a and creatine.

Forget the word “pump”. Go for “results”. Look at all the testimonials on this site (including mine).

And how many company do you know offer 100% Money back Guarantee? I have never had a need to use it, btw. Even with the Canadian exchange, it is a bargain.[/quote]

BA is an excellent ergogenic, it’s not a stimulant. Especially useful for higher rep and shorter rest work.


#6

Sold! I’ll let you guys know how I make out. Excited to try something new.


#7

[quote]Sheed3K wrote:
Sold! I’ll let you guys know how I make out. Excited to try something new. [/quote]

It’s a great package IMO. A lot of people look at Plazma and assume that it’s just carbs + protein (I was guilty of this), but if you look at the ingredients, it actually has a good dose of betaine and a good dose of citrulline mallate in the formula. Both excellent ergogenics. Fairly priced.