Biotest

Interval Between Shakes?

Hi Chris,

I finished the first day of the V-Diet. Really tough thing not to eat.

I am done with work at 7pm. My snack shake was at 4pm.
I was done with the Monday session pretty fast since it’s a short one.
Took my Surge at 8pm 15 minutes after the end of the workout.

Now it’s 9h15pm and I wondering when I should take my dinner shake. Because if I don’t get it soon, I am going to go to bed very late. Or will end up having 2 shakes in 3 hours…

What is the best?

Also: I gained 2 pounds today…Is this normal? I guess due to the fact that I am full of water from the shakes…

1. Just spread shakes as evenly as possible. You can have a Metabolic Drive shake an hour or so after Surge Recovery. Surge is not filling and digests very quickly.

2. Follow the weighing guidelines in the diet plan: once per week only, morning only - after peeing before eating, same scale, etc. Scale weight can fluctuate 5-6 pounds over the course of the day. You weigh in the afternoon or evening you’re not going to get a consistent or accurate number.

Also, remember that the real progress is measured with the tape measure (again, instructions in the diet plan) not the scale.

Cool, I’ll measure this next week then.

Also, since I have morning fatigue easily, can I have the nut butter in the morning shake instead of the night shake?
I found out that I was pretty full last night and felt empty in the morning.

[quote]thefrenchman wrote:
Cool, I’ll measure this next week then.

Also, since I have morning fatigue easily, can I have the nut butter in the morning shake instead of the night shake?
I found out that I was pretty full last night and felt empty in the morning.[/quote]

That should be fine.