Biotest

Integrating Plazma Into My Supplements

Hello everyone,
First post, so, please bear with me. The following has been my peri-workout supplementation:

Pre- (20-30 min before lifting): 1 scoop Gaspari SuperPump, 1 scoop Carnipure, 1 scoop L-Glutamine, 1 tblspn. MCT oil

Intra- 1 scoop BSN AminoX with 1 scoop Gaspari Glycofuse

Post - 2 scoops BSN CellMass with 1 scoop Glycofuse; 10 min later, BSN Syntha-6 Isolate

I’m trying to finish the products I have before trying Plazma & MAG-10. Based on what I read from TC’s article on peri-workout nutrition, should I nix my whole current pre-workout supplementation & just do 2 scoops Glycofuse (50g Carbs) & 3 scoops AminoX (30g protein)? Intraworkout, should I switch to 1 1/2 scoops Glycofuse with 2 scoops AminoX? Post-workout, skip the Glycofuse & just do the Cell-Mass and save the Whey Isolate until 1 hour later vs. my current routine? (I know, lots of questions).

Lastly, if I was to invest in Plazma now, it would be considered 2 servings if I follow the “Budgeted supplement plan” as Chris Shugart pointed out in another thread, correct (1 pre- & 1 intra-)? Therefore, a container of Plazma would last me 10 workouts, correct?

Again, I am sorry for this. I love the workout routine I am doing (Neil Hill’s Y3T) and am seeing great results. However, I am nearly 45 and I’ll continue to take any additional benefits I could get. Thank you all for reading & go easy on me!

Mike

Thanks for your question. We’re glad to help with Biotest questions in the Biotest Supplement Advice Forum, but we can’t help you with another brand’s products. One rule: Do not mix any of them with Plazma or other Biotest supplements. You’ll only hamper the positive effects of Plazma.

As for how long a bottle of Plazma would last you, you can view the label (servings per container, etc.) on the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma store page then do the math to fit your plan.

Yes, my apologies. What started as a thread to integrate Plazma into my routine turned into a use all of my other supplements first series of questions. Thanks for taking the time to respond.