Biotest

Injury -- Now What?

I just sprained the fuck out of my ankle. On day 27. Now what? There is no way I can do the V-Burn. And, most of the regular workout is out too. Any suggestions?

I’m going to continue my NEPA, though it will be more like 1.5 to 2.0 MPH for the next few days. And, I want to stick to it, but this smells like a “Start Over” from Chris :frowning:

So, assuming the response isn’t negative, can you recommend some non-DL, non-squat alternatives for the beginner transition program? And, for v-burn, should I just do a little extra NEPA?

-Dave

[quote]CodeMonkey wrote:
I just sprained the fuck out of my ankle. On day 27. Now what? There is no way I can do the V-Burn. And, most of the regular workout is out too. Any suggestions?

I’m going to continue my NEPA, though it will be more like 1.5 to 2.0 MPH for the next few days. And, I want to stick to it, but this smells like a “Start Over” from Chris :frowning:

So, assuming the response isn’t negative, can you recommend some non-DL, non-squat alternatives for the beginner transition program? And, for v-burn, should I just do a little extra NEPA?

-Dave[/quote]

You’re only 1 day from finishing main part of V-Diet, so it’s not a “start over” situation. Keep diet the same. Do your best on the weight training and bump NEPA if you can. Got a boxing bag of some type? That’s some great upper body “cardio.”

Thanks!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.