Biotest

Ingredients That Conflict w/ Indigo-3G?

Do any of the following ingredients look like they would mess and render Indigo-3G useless? A friend of mine isn’t on the forum and I was telling him about Indigo. He takes a supplement that contains the following ingredients and I just wanted to be certain that these didn’t conflict with Indigo before he placed an order.

Tribulus Terrestris, Epidmedium (Horny Goat Weed), Muira Puama, Gelantinized Maca Root, Arginine HCL, Nettle Root, Panax Ginseng, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Rhodiola Rosesa, Avena Sativa (standarized for Avenascosides A&B), Cnidium Monnieri, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack), Mucana Pruriens, Dooder Seed, Schisandra, Polygonum (standarized for Resveratrol), Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM), Gynostemma, Guarana, Lecithin, Ginko Biloba, Rosemary, Bacopa, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ginger, Capsicum, Bioperine.

You may want to just advise your friend that if one supplement contains all of that, it won’t have enough of any of those ingredients to cause an effect. That’s called a “kitchen sink” supplement, where a company throws in a little of multiple popular ingredients but not enough of them to do what they’re supposed to do. It’s a label trick to dupe buyers: “Wow, this has ALL that stuff!”

Given the long list, he’s just going to have to look those up and compare it to what we warn against (quercetin and other compounds such as anthocyanins and anthocyanidins.) Or he can just dropped the kitchen sink concoction, which isn’t likely doing him much good anyway, and adopt <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G, which magically contains only very large amount of one very rare and pure ingredient (in a specialized delivery system to get it all in you.)

This was a supplement targeted towards boosting testosterone.