Biotest

Infected Asks Chris Questions Thread

Hello,

I was supposed to receive my flexseed today and i didn’t.
I won’t until Monday, as well as nut butter… however, i started the V-Diet already.
I read on another thread, that nut butter can be replaced by coconut oil, so i will do that until Monday.
However, i don’t know what i could use to replace flexseed, till Monday.

Any suggestion? It’s mostly fat AFAIK, so i don’t know.

Any advice?

Thank you!
Tough Day 1.

Just leave it out. Honestly, if I were going to re-write the V-Diet, I’d probably leave out the flax. It causes issues for some people and isn’t that crucial to the success of the plan.

However, if you feel you need a little extra fiber, just drop a serving of sugar-free Metamucil into a shake or two per day.

Thank you for the quick answer chris!

Chris,

Would it be acceptable to replace the flax with 1 serving of nut butter or oil each time?

My concern isn’t the fiber, but having enough fat throughout the day.

I am finding that the flax is not blending well and I end up chewing a large portion of it after I drink down the shake (it all sinks to the bottom).

I’d suggest first just to leave out the flax. You can add a small amount of coconut oil later if you find you need those calories or healthy fats.

Another question.
You confirm we dont need to take Surge Recovery on challenge day?
Sorry for lame questions. Almost two weeks in. Yay

Correct, no need for it; it’s a short, fast workout. However, if you have some Mag-10 handy you can have that around the workout period.

I ran out of it. The only thing i have somewhere that is the closest is some peptopro that i never used.
It is casein hydrosylat too.
Would 20g of that be useful at all?
Dont get me wrong i am Pro Biotest :wink:
I will order Mag-10, Plazma and Indigo-3G when i am done with fat loss.

I can afford products easily, but tomorrow i receive my last order from Biotest and i forgot to add some Mag-10.
So is peptopro an option for challenge days only?

Thanks again for this V-Diet. My body is changing real quick!

It’s probably not necessary, but a small serving is fine.

Thank you Chris :slight_smile:

One more question, today i received my new order.
My question is the following:

I can handle 2 hot rox in the morning easily, but if i add 2 more, 6 hours later, i don’t feel good at all and i get nausea.
I ordered Carbolin, so i was wondering if it’s possible to :

• Take 2 hot rox in the morning
  • Take 2 carbolin in the afternoon, 6 hours after the hot rox.

I assume it would work, and be better than taking nothing at all.
Thoughts?

Yes, that’s fine.

A small percentage of people feel nausea if they take HOT-ROX on an empty stomach. (I’m one of them actually.) If you take it with one of your shakes, it should be fine. But your plan is good too.

Ok thanks. I thought it should be taken on an empty stomach.
On a side note, i love strawsberry flavor ! :slight_smile:
-8.1 lb on day 12 :slight_smile:

Ok, i have a had a surgery in march and i have some problems (infection).
I am under antibiotics and cortizone (prednisolone).
AFAIK, the later is catabolic. Do you know if i should take it away from any of the supplements, or anything to add about it?
I shouldn’t take it long, but this may slow down progress and give me water retention ;(

Sorry, I’m too familiar with drugs like that. I think the fat loss will still come, though water retention from the drugs could “hide” the results for a while. The V-Diet is pretty darn anti-catabolic, plus you’ll be weight training. I don’t think it’ll interfere too much.

Ok thank you, i will limit the cortizone as much as possible, the anti biotics will do the healing.
Plus i am taking so many anti inflammatory right now (Flameout and also the curcumin), that that part should be ok.
I just need to cure the infection.
Anyway, time to hit the gym real soon! :slight_smile:

Hello Chris!

Today, i am starting the FINAL COUNTDOWN !!
Last week of the V-Diet. I had my HSM yesterday, and even if i was happy to eat, i found out, my appetite is very low now.
When i get back to normal feeding, i will have to eat small , several times a day i guess, i can’t swallow much anymore. I get full super fast.

I have lost 12.76 pounds so far, which is pretty good.
I didn’t lose so much off my waist: 2.3 inch , and i’d like to speed up the loss on the last week.

Now i remember reading some experiments from other persons, and since i am not really hungry at all anymore now, I wanted to ask you if I could use some of the MAG-10 that remains from my past Anaconda/Indigo experience.

1)Can i pulse fast until the bedtime shake, where i take my 3 usual scoops + Almond butter ?
two scoops of MAG-10 every 3 hours ?

1. Can i replace my NEPA walk with:

3 or 4 cycles of conditioning work. i was thinking of something like this:

• 15 KB swings
  • 10 push ups
  • 10 body squats
  • 20 seconds heavy bag hit
  • 10 Jumping Jack
  1. What can i do in this final week, to make it the most effective as possible?
    Any tips, advises ? you have seen many people doing this diet, and i am sure you have some things to say, that most people wouldn’t
    try , because they are not strong enough to do the V-diet in the first place.

I took the planes 4 times during my V-diet, attended team meetings watching people eat and drink alcohol for 3 hours and i was ok with it, no cheating, nothing.

Thanks for any tweaks you could provide, or insight.

Cheers.
Nico

I hope you like my new avatar. taken before the V-Diet :slight_smile:

Ha! That’s great!

1. Yes, that’s fine. But not every day.

2. Yes, 10-20 minute sessions, max.

3. Don’t get too extreme in the last week. Remember, the V-Diet is just a kickstart.

You may be interested in adding this to your plan: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/spot_reduction_is_real_heres_how_to_do_it

[quote]infected wrote:
Hello Chris!

Today, i am starting the FINAL COUNTDOWN !!
Last week of the V-Diet. I had my HSM yesterday, and even if i was happy to eat, i found out, my appetite is very low now.
When i get back to normal feeding, i will have to eat small , several times a day i guess, i can’t swallow much anymore. I get full super fast.

I have lost 12.76 pounds so far, which is pretty good.
I didn’t lose so much off my waist: 2.3 inch , and i’d like to speed up the loss on the last week.

Now i remember reading some experiments from other persons, and since i am not really hungry at all anymore now, I wanted to ask you if I could use some of the MAG-10 that remains from my past Anaconda/Indigo experience.

1)Can i pulse fast until the bedtime shake, where i take my 3 usual scoops + Almond butter ?
two scoops of MAG-10 every 3 hours ?

1. Can i replace my NEPA walk with:

3 or 4 cycles of conditioning work. i was thinking of something like this:

• 15 KB swings
  • 10 push ups
  • 10 body squats
  • 20 seconds heavy bag hit
  • 10 Jumping Jack
  1. What can i do in this final week, to make it the most effective as possible?
    Any tips, advises ? you have seen many people doing this diet, and i am sure you have some things to say, that most people wouldn’t
    try , because they are not strong enough to do the V-diet in the first place.

I took the planes 4 times during my V-diet, attended team meetings watching people eat and drink alcohol for 3 hours and i was ok with it, no cheating, nothing.

Thanks for any tweaks you could provide, or insight.

Cheers.
Nico[/quote]