Biotest

Indigo Workouts with Surge Recovery

I also have a three month supply of Indigo-3G and wanted to start doing the workouts on here associated with Indigo-3G.

My question is will Indigo-3G, Surge Recovery, and BCAA peptides be sufficient for the 5 day workouts?

Most likely. Give it a shot.

Will do. Another question.

I remember a while back people were reporting great results pre-loading on Surge Recovery, drinking half 15 minutes prior to the workout and the rest during…similar to Plazma dosing.

Is that the better way or do you still recommend the old fashion way of drinking it after the workout?

Thanks for the response!

I will be interested in Chris’s response also; as for myself I very much prefer drinking some shortly before the workout and sipping most of it during, optionally with a final portion post workout.

[quote]singram wrote:
Will do. Another question.

I remember a while back people were reporting great results pre-loading on Surge Recovery, drinking half 15 minutes prior to the workout and the rest during…similar to Plazma dosing.

Is that the better way or do you still recommend the old fashion way of drinking it after the workout?

Thanks for the response![/quote]

Yes, but what they’re doing is trying to somewhat mimic what Plazma was made to do. I had V-Dieters do this since we know more about pre and intra-workout nutrition now than we did before when the diet first came out. In the new version, I’ve upgraded it to Plazma. If I were using Surge Recovery, I’d split the dose before and after training.