Biotest

Indigo Questions

Hello Chris
I am currently using Plazma and MAG-10 and am contemplating on trying Indigo. I have a couple of questions though:

• Does the effects of Indigo permanent? or do I have to keep on taking it?
  • Can I “cycle” it?

Please excuse my ignorance in the matter, as much as I read post and articles about Indigo, I cannot recall reading about the above questions.

Thanks in advance

1. Most <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G users who use it for an extended period report long-term results even after they stop taking it. From the original Indigo-3G article:

This is “educated speculation” on our part, but if you’re one of the many who can’t handle carbs, your carb intolerance might not be a “life sentence.” In fact, you could find that after being on C3G for a while (maybe 12 weeks or so), you might not need to continue taking it. In other words, we’re thinking that fixing the fat cell really does fix the fat cell, and hopefully you’ll eventually be handling carbs like a “normal” person even without taking C3G.

On the other hand, if, after going off C3G, you were to throw caution to the wind and begin eating like a carb junkie, you’d eventually go right back to your carb-intolerant old self with the added bonus of carrying around extra kilos of jiggly body fat. But if you followed reasonable dietary guidelines, it’s perfectly plausible that you’d continue handling carbohydrates well.

Of course, you’d probably want to still use C3G from time to time as a preventative measure tune-up. You’d for sure want to use C3G during mass-gaining programs and, due to the highly anabolic nutrient-uptake effect C3G provides in muscle, advanced lifters would especially want to use C3G every time they trained.

1. It does not need to be cycled. When you first get in it, you want to stay on it for a few bottles and let the effects “stick.”

Thank you very much Chris!

Hey guys I was wondering if I should try c3g I’m roughly 230lbs right now and want to drop but put hard muscle on would this help me? And roughly around a 1-2 month period? Or would it be a waste of time?

[quote]Shaner99 wrote:
Hey guys I was wondering if I should try c3g I’m roughly 230lbs right now and want to drop but put hard muscle on would this help me? And roughly around a 1-2 month period? Or would it be a waste of time?[/quote]

Answered in your other post.