Biotest

Indigo - Post Cut w/ HRT

I’m wrapping up a cutting diet at the end of this week and have been looking into Indigo. I haven’t been on the site in a long time, so I’ll apologize up front if I’m rehashing anything here. The site has changed so much that I’m struggling to find what I’m looking for.

Specifically, I’m wondering if any Indigo users have gone through a few cutting cycles and then ramped back up their carbs while supplementing Indigo? Also, I’m doing HRT and my test levels are likely around 900+. I’m wondering if anyone else has experience with HRT, cutting, and Indigo. Complicated enough?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

[quote]jackzepplin wrote:
Specifically, I’m wondering if any Indigo users have gone through a few cutting cycles and then ramped back up their carbs while supplementing Indigo?[/quote]
If you mean that you’ve been cutting and now want to start “bulking” while using Indigo, that’s a very solid plan. The nutrient partitioning effects of Indigo should help you manage an increase in calories/carbs and put them efficiently to use.

So don’t be afraid to bump up your carb intake from quality whole food sources (potatoes, rice, oats) when using the Indigo, even if you were cutting on lower carbs. This article explains it in a bit more depth:

HRT should have basically no effect on the Indigo. Meaning, your hormone levels don’t really influence how Indigo works in your system.

You’ll probably see better overall results from your training on HRT compared to not being on HRT because you’re firing on all cylinders, but that’s about it. Guys use Indigo without HRT, with HRT, and with “more than” HRT.