Morning workout:

6am Indigo and Plazma (1 serving)
6:30 Finibar
6:45-8 Workout Plazma (2 serving)
8:15 MAG-10 (Finibar/optional)
9:00 Post Workout Meal
11:00 MAG-10

Does timing between supplements work?

I found 3 bottles of Plazma and 3 bottles of MAG-10 in my closet downstairs. Wife was cleaning and moved it a few months right before I was injured.
Christmas early for me :wink:

Looks like you’re trying to fit in a lot in a short amount time. This is pretty common with early morning lifters, and not many are excited with the advice to “get up earlier,” but that can help.

Your first dose of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma should be about 15 minutes before you begin training. Looks like you’re having it 45 mins before. Probably because you’re waiting the 30 minutes after taking Indigo, etc etc. In other words, too much stuff in too short amount of time to follow the label timing guidelines perfectly. (Maybe you can push training time back some?)

We suggest doing a quick “wake 'n take” with Indigo-3G: keep it by the bed and take it upon waking. Have your Finibar 10-15 minutes later. This is close enough, especially since you’re taking Indigo-3G in a fasted state. This should allow you to time the Plazma better as well.

First pulse of Mag-10 should come about an hour after you finish the last of your Plazma.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Looks like you’re trying to fit in a lot in a short amount time. This is pretty common with early morning lifters, and not many are excited with the advice to “get up earlier,” but that can help.

Your first dose of <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma should be about 15 minutes before you begin training. Looks like you’re having it 45 mins before. Probably because you’re waiting the 30 minutes after taking Indigo, etc etc. In other words, too much stuff in too short amount of time to follow the label timing guidelines perfectly. (Maybe you can push training time back some?)

We suggest doing a quick “wake 'n take” with Indigo-3G: keep it by the bed and take it upon waking. Have your Finibar 10-15 minutes later. This is close enough, especially since you’re taking Indigo-3G in a fasted state. This should allow you to time the Plazma better as well.

First pulse of MAG-10 should come about an hour after you finish the last of your Plazma.

[/quote]

Thanks Chris. I just thought I needed some time before I take the Finibar and read you can take Indigo with Plazma.
Should I take the Plamza after the Finibar?

Also I can wake up earlier, just unsure about the time gap between supps. I’m trying to find where I can have a time gap when I take Indigo, Plazma, and Finibars. I know you can take Indigo with Plazma and Finibars with MAG-10.

It is okay to take Indigo-3G with Plazma (or with Mag-10 too). But that’s too early before your workout to take Plazma. And we’d suggest taking the Indigo-3G before the Finibar. You want Indigo-3G to have time to “kick in” and you don’t want to take it with solid food, but about 30 minutes before (ideally.)

In short, you’re taking 3 supplements that have ideal timing elements to them, but you’re getting up too late (or training too early) to hit those recommendations exactly. That doesn’t mean they won’t work, but it is best to get as close as you can to label directions for optimal benefits.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
It is okay to take Indigo-3G with Plazma (or with MAG-10 too). But that’s too early before your workout to take Plazma. [/quote]

On your first reply, you suggested taking Plazma 15 minutes before training. Correct?
Sorry, I just don’t want to waste a lot of money by damping the affects of the supplements. I’ll take out the Finibar and stick to the Indigo-3G, Plazma and MAG-10.

Thanks for the help. And sorry for asking too many questions.

Yes, your pre-load should be roughly 15 minuted prior to lifting.

Your plan sounds good. And any questions are welcomed!