Biotest

Indigo Overdose ...?


#1

Hey Chris and/or Biotest Guys.

Is it possible to take too much Indigo? I couldn’t remember the rules/ guidelines, but here’s what I did: I took the 6 caps yesterday morning for peri-workout nutrition. Then a last minute dinner came up and I knew it was going to be bad, so i took 4 more.

So, are there negative effects if that happens every now and then? Or if I take 6 caps in morning for Peri-Workout nutrition, I should not take anymore for 24 hours?

Thanks again guys, and I am LOVING the results I am getting!


#2

The original guidelines were take 4 pills 3x/day.

Then it went to 6 pills 2x/ day.

Now it is 6 pills once a day, you will be fine.


#3

What kind of results are you getting?


#4

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
The original guidelines were take 4 pills 3x/day.

Then it went to 6 pills 2x/ day.

Now it is 6 pills once a day, you will be fine.[/quote]

This.

Also, we had some folks experiment with up to 16 capsules per day when testing an earlier formulation (though you certainly don’t need that many.) So, no worries.


#5

Speaking of Indigo, the bottle I’m using now, for some reason there’s only 5 caps left as the last dose in the bottle as opposed to 6 :frowning:

Let’s hope this is some sort of one off thing.


#6

Just an update, Biotest totally did me a solid on my fluke bottle of Indigo :smiley: Good job Biotest.


#7

@kissdadookie - I just finished my bottle of Indigo today and only had 5 caps in mine, too, for the last serving :frowning:

That said, I love this stuff and am so happy with the new guidelines, as they make it so much easier to just take once before training (with Plazma and MAG-10 to follow, of course!)


#8

Chris if you’re still reading this thread, or anyone else … So I can’t overdoes, yay!!! But now would it be beneficial to take an additional 3-6 caps before a bad dinner/meal if I have already had 6 in the morning for a workout? Or would it be like putting more water on an already wet sponge?


#9

[quote]accidentalyogi wrote:
@kissdadookie - I just finished my bottle of Indigo today and only had 5 caps in mine, too, for the last serving :frowning:

That said, I love this stuff and am so happy with the new guidelines, as they make it so much easier to just take once before training (with Plazma and MAG-10 to follow, of course!)[/quote]

Can’t beat that Plazma + MAG-10 + Indigo stack they have up in the store :smiley:

Ben, if you dose the two doses 6 hours or so apart, there shouldn’t be too much overlap. Obviously if you don’t take in that many carbs with your second dose, the second dose probably isn’t necessary.


#10

[quote]fitnessben7500 wrote:
Chris if you’re still reading this thread, or anyone else … So I can’t overdoes, yay!!! But now would it be beneficial to take an additional 3-6 caps before a bad dinner/meal if I have already had 6 in the morning for a workout? Or would it be like putting more water on an already wet sponge?[/quote]

You can use 12 capsules per day, in two divided doses. It would be wise to include some “clean” carbs in dinner as well. Remember, gotta give a nutrient repartitioning agent something to repartition! But the most important dose is pre-workout, assuming the use of workout nutrition like Plazma.