Biotest

Indigo Overdose ...?

Hey Chris and/or Biotest Guys.

Is it possible to take too much Indigo? I couldn’t remember the rules/ guidelines, but here’s what I did: I took the 6 caps yesterday morning for peri-workout nutrition. Then a last minute dinner came up and I knew it was going to be bad, so i took 4 more.

So, are there negative effects if that happens every now and then? Or if I take 6 caps in morning for Peri-Workout nutrition, I should not take anymore for 24 hours?

Thanks again guys, and I am LOVING the results I am getting!

The original guidelines were take 4 pills 3x/day.

Then it went to 6 pills 2x/ day.

Now it is 6 pills once a day, you will be fine.

What kind of results are you getting?

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
The original guidelines were take 4 pills 3x/day.

Then it went to 6 pills 2x/ day.

Now it is 6 pills once a day, you will be fine.[/quote]

This.

Also, we had some folks experiment with up to 16 capsules per day when testing an earlier formulation (though you certainly don’t need that many.) So, no worries.

Speaking of Indigo, the bottle I’m using now, for some reason there’s only 5 caps left as the last dose in the bottle as opposed to 6 :frowning:

Let’s hope this is some sort of one off thing.

Just an update, Biotest totally did me a solid on my fluke bottle of Indigo :smiley: Good job Biotest.

@kissdadookie - I just finished my bottle of Indigo today and only had 5 caps in mine, too, for the last serving :frowning:

That said, I love this stuff and am so happy with the new guidelines, as they make it so much easier to just take once before training (with Plazma and MAG-10 to follow, of course!)

Chris if you’re still reading this thread, or anyone else … So I can’t overdoes, yay!!! But now would it be beneficial to take an additional 3-6 caps before a bad dinner/meal if I have already had 6 in the morning for a workout? Or would it be like putting more water on an already wet sponge?

[quote]accidentalyogi wrote:
@kissdadookie - I just finished my bottle of Indigo today and only had 5 caps in mine, too, for the last serving :frowning:

That said, I love this stuff and am so happy with the new guidelines, as they make it so much easier to just take once before training (with Plazma and MAG-10 to follow, of course!)[/quote]

Can’t beat that Plazma + MAG-10 + Indigo stack they have up in the store :smiley:

Ben, if you dose the two doses 6 hours or so apart, there shouldn’t be too much overlap. Obviously if you don’t take in that many carbs with your second dose, the second dose probably isn’t necessary.

[quote]fitnessben7500 wrote:
Chris if you’re still reading this thread, or anyone else … So I can’t overdoes, yay!!! But now would it be beneficial to take an additional 3-6 caps before a bad dinner/meal if I have already had 6 in the morning for a workout? Or would it be like putting more water on an already wet sponge?[/quote]

You can use 12 capsules per day, in two divided doses. It would be wise to include some “clean” carbs in dinner as well. Remember, gotta give a nutrient repartitioning agent something to repartition! But the most important dose is pre-workout, assuming the use of workout nutrition like Plazma.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.