Biotest

Indigo On A Prep?

Starting the contest prep for 2017, and am wondering if you guys think taking Indigo should still be kept in? I am a HUGE fan of Indigo, I’ve been taking it for years every day. I started out as a carbophobic FFB, and am now able to handle carbs well and stay lean. As I’m prepping now I stock my Biotest arsenal with more than usual, with things like Carbolin 19, Rez-V and Brain Candy. I will always take Indigo on my high carb days, but on a medium or low carb day where carbs are under 200g daily, would you guys recommend keeping Indigo in? Current plan includes:

First thing AM - Brain Candy, Carbolin 19

After Breakfast - Rez-V, Flameout, Curcumin

Pre-Train - Carbolin 19, Indigo 3G, Micro-PA

Post Train - Elite Pro Minerals

Post Dinner - Flameout, Curcumin

Pre-Bed - Z12

Thank you for your help!

Quick update, we decided to keep the Indigo to ensure my higher carb feedings and pre workout Finibars are being maximized. I have all of my daily carbs in the meals leading up to my training, so keeping it will just be another way to leave nothing to question.

[quote=“robstein, post:1, topic:6746”]
on a medium or low carb day where carbs are under 200g daily, would you guys recommend keeping Indigo in?[/quote]
For sure. You still get benefits even with lowish carb intake, so it’s worth keeping in there consistently.

I figure you’re still doing some kind of lifting on a medium (and low?) day, and you’d take it before lifting anyhow, so there’s that too.

Definitely, medium day is a standard lifting day, except for the high day on legs. Low days are HIIT workout days but I still have Finibars beforehand to make sure gym performance is fueled and fierce. Thanks @Chris_Colucci!