Biotest

Indigo for Women

Have read everything i can find on this “game changer” sounds amazing and yet too good to be true :wink: I have done the V-diet twice before with great results, LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL Biotest products, before taking this next plunge wondering some about dosing in general…

35 female 5’4 144 so would i take the same dosage as a 220 lb man ??
once started do I gain access to the figure athlete training download? do I receive
any kind of food plan? or is it endless reading on here?
I eat clean, but often not enough in fear of adding fat, gain muscle very easy yet
hang onto a layer of flab…

thanks!!

[quote]Miss wrote:
Have read everything i can find on this “game changer” sounds amazing and yet too good to be true :wink: I have done the V-diet twice before with great results, LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL Biotest products, before taking this next plunge wondering some about dosing in general…

35 female 5’4 144 so would i take the same dosage as a 220 lb man ??
once started do I gain access to the figure athlete training download? do I receive
any kind of food plan? or is it endless reading on here?
I eat clean, but often not enough in fear of adding fat, gain muscle very easy yet
hang onto a layer of flab…

thanks!!
[/quote]

1. The dosage is not bodyweight dependent, simply follow the label recommendations for best results.

2. Yes, once you purchase your bottles you will then gain access to the Figure Athlete and other Indigo training programs. There are also daily LiveSpill’s for you to ask questions and get advice from Indigo vets and experts like CT and CS to help get the most efficient use of Indigo.

3. There is no eating plan per say given to you, there are links at the top of the LiveSpill as far as choosing your carb sources wisely to take advantage of Indigo. Where most start with their diet on Indigo is to aim for at least 300g of carbs a day, even for women. Along with this most have chosen to keep their carb sources gluten free, drop most dairy, take care of workout nutrition and everything else pretty much falls into place.

I would strongly advise reading the posted links at the top of the LiveSpill for more information if you haven’t already. There are a lot of females making great progress in both fat loss and muscle gain on Indigo and hopefully we see you starting up soon so we can follow your progress as well!

Good answers from Eazy. Once you buy Indigo you’ll have access to an area to start a log and I’ll post some nutrition links to get you rolling. Indigo-3G is great for females who want to eat carbs, add some muscle, and get or stay lean. My wife loves it. Totally changed her relationship with food.

thanks so much for the info … i have read most of the live spills as well :slight_smile:
lots of reading and some was from when it first came out i think, seems the formula changed
for the better
i need to eat more thats for sure but 300 carbs WOW … i cut dairy out about 5 years ago
so that isnt a problem guess i need to research on some awesome carbs to eat

thanks so much! look forward to starting soon