Biotest

Indigo Carb Amount/Window

I’ve been taking Indigo for 3 weeks now, and even though I do see a difference, I wanna make sure I’m taking full advantage of it with the carbs Im consuming.

I’ve read that with Indigo one should increase carb amounts (200-300g per day). Should most if not all of the carbs be consumed during a certain window after taking Indigo?

Thank you

Keep in mind that Indigo-3G is present in the blood and doing its thing for at least 6 hours per dose, but it also has long term effects. People stop taking it after a period of time and can still eat more carbs than before because all those underlying issues have been repaired, so to speak.

But there’s no hard and fast rule about carb intake. Some former low carb, keto fans have bumped up to a couple of hundred grams per day, and then you have some people topping 500. Everyone is different, but the key is to find that limit, which is typically higher than most people think. So, how many carbs do you consume? As many as possible without noticeable fat gain (if the goal is to build muscle and lose fat.)

Been taking I3G (3 pills 2x/day) for about 2 months now. You said we should stop taking it after a while? How long is a while? And do I need to start taking it again after a certain amount of time? THANKS!

[quote]Kaylamull wrote:
Been taking I3G (3 pills 2x/day) for about 2 months now. You said we should stop taking it after a while? How long is a while? And do I need to start taking it again after a certain amount of time? THANKS![/quote]

We’ve never said you have to stop taking it after a while. I’ve been on it for around 3 years.