Biotest

Indigo and Se7en

I asked my first question yesterday and received great feedback, however I do have another question, in helping me achieve my results what do you think of taking Indigo and Seven? Also, I tried to follow how to take Indigo and got confused. Do i have to be careful with carb intake if not do I have to be careful with the kinds of carbs I eat, thank you.

[quote]Ruby M wrote:
I asked my first question yesterday and received great feedback, however I do have another question, in helping me achieve my results what do you think of taking Indigo and Seven? Also, I tried to follow how to take Indigo and got confused. Do i have to be careful with carb intake if not do I have to be careful with the kinds of carbs I eat, thank you. [/quote]

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G and Se7en can be used together if you’d like because they work via different mechanisms. If I had to choose one, I’d suggest Indigo-3G as it completely fixes the underlying issues that inhibit good body composition changes.

Indigo-3G helps your body manage carbs, basically keeping your body from storing them as fat and partitioning them instead toward fueling muscle. You need to eat carbs for it to work optimally. After all, gotta give the body something to repartition. Generally speaking, you do want to have quality carbs and obviously not junk food carbs. Workout nutrition counts as part of that, like Plazma, Finibars and Surge Workout Fuel.

As for solid foods, rice is a good source, as well as starchier things like potatoes. Beans, buckwheat, a little fruit, etc. Now personally, I’ve seen the most success with people who limit or drop the wheat-based carbs like most breads and cereals. This keeps most of the snacky junk food out and puts the focus on whole-food carbs.

As for how many carbs per day, it’s different with everyone and it’ll take a couple of weeks to really find your sweet spot. Just as an example, before taking Indigo-3G I had to limit carbs to 100 to 150 per day or I’d just gain body fat. With Indigo-3G I could easily go 300 or more per day.

But basically, you don’t want to be on a low carb diet. Indigo makes it so you don’t NEED a low carb diet because your body will put the carbs to work.

Thank you.

Hi Chris one more question, will I know if I am not eating enough carbs while taking Indigo? I don’t believe I eat a lot of carbs now, however my ratio intake of carbs over protein; carb intake is higher, I don’t eat lots of sweets however I will eat some sweets to get sugar levels up, thank you.

[quote]Ruby M wrote:
Hi Chris one more question, will I know if I am not eating enough carbs while taking Indigo? I don’t believe I eat a lot of carbs now, however my ratio intake of carbs over protein; carb intake is higher, I don’t eat lots of sweets however I will eat some sweets to get sugar levels up, thank you.
[/quote]

You’ll just find that sweet spot based on your results. You may want to keep a food log for a while to see where you’re at. Here’s a good article you may find helpful: http://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/10-mistakes-women-make-with-diets