Biotest

Indigo and Plazma at Same Time?

I can never seem to take my Indigo 15-30 minutes ahead of pre-workout Plazma. I just get busy at work or whatever. So, I end up taking my Indigo with my pre-workout Plazma dose about 15 minutes before my workout. Is this really just wasting my Indigo? I eat lunch after working out, so I know there is still a benefit, but how much am I wasting my Indigo/Plazma combo?

Thanks.

Having them at the same time is definitely better than not taking the Indigo, but if you have to miss the mark, I’d try missing it by having it “too early”.

Taking it at the time you do, you’re not getting 100% of the benefit of stacking the Indigo on top of the pre-workout Plazma, because the Indigo hasn’t had time to hit your system, but you’ll get the benefit from the during-workout Plazma and obviously afterwards.

Figuring you train at the same time each day, can you set a repeating alarm on your phone to remind you to take the Indigo? That might be the easiest solution for built-in compliance.

Thank you for reply. Good advice on the alarm - I do work out at lunch time and it just seems I get a call or have something that comes up at the appointed Indigo time. I’m always rushing out the door to at least try to get some workout in. Life gets busy when your older! Ha!

[quote]Captain721 wrote:
Thank you for reply. Good advice on the alarm - I do work out at lunch time and it just seems I get a call or have something that comes up at the appointed Indigo time. I’m always rushing out the door to at least try to get some workout in. Life gets busy when your older! Ha![/quote]

When I used to take I3g prior to afternoon lifts I also had the same issue initially and would forget my I3G. Do you use Outlook at work?

My solution was to schedule in an appointment (to take I3G lol) in my outlook calendar so that I’d get an alert on my phone as well as on my actual computer screen (via outlook) at around 11:20am to take my I3G. lol. I’d drop everything and take my I3g. Over time it became second nature and I stopped using outlook. If you use outlook at work that might help.