Biotest

Indigo and PCOS

I’ve spent the last few hours reading the forum and educating myself about various supplementation protocols.

Indigo 3, by all accounts, seems amazing.

But I’m wondering whether it is equally effective in a woman who suffers with PCOS given the most likely reason for her weight issues would be hormonal?

I guess it may all come down to the common thread of insulin sensitivity but I’m curious whether any studies or testing has been done with respect to this particular issue?

Thanks in advance.

[quote]MeanderingGirl wrote:
But I’m wondering whether it is equally effective in a woman who suffers with PCOS given the most likely reason for her weight issues would be hormonal?

I guess it may all come down to the common thread of insulin sensitivity but I’m curious whether any studies or testing has been done with respect to this particular issue?[/quote]
As far as I know, there haven’t been any specific studies with CG3 and PCOS. However, it’s probably at least worth including, on top of the right training and nutrition of course, so that Indigo can help fight the insulin resistance which is often associated with PCOS.

If you haven’t yet, you might want to ask in the Powerful Women forum to see if any of the ladies there have dealt with it. I know there have been some threads in the past, just not sure of anything fairly recent.

Thank you, Chris.