Biotest

Indigo and HOT-ROX Timing

Ordering some indigo, MAG-10, and HOT-ROX for this summer. I was thinking about taking HOT-ROX in the morning along with a serving of MAG-10 when I first wake up to kick start the metabolism and fat burning process. Or would it be better to take it before my workout? Or would that counteract the indigo?

[quote]Grant.fowler10 wrote:
Ordering some indigo, MAG-10, and HOT-ROX for this summer. I was thinking about taking HOT-ROX in the morning along with a serving of MAG-10 when I first wake up to kick start the metabolism and fat burning process. Or would it be better to take it before my workout? Or would that counteract the indigo?
[/quote]

You can never go wrong by following the label recs for both products. So, that means for the HOT-ROX taking it in the morning is fine, just remember you have to dose HOT-ROX 2x per day and the second dose has to be at least 6hrs apart from the first dose.

So, HOT-ROX at 1 or 2 caps first thing in the morning, MAG-10 after you take dose, minimum of 6hrs later, second dose of 1 or 2 caps of HOT-ROX.

Indigo is 30min prior to workout nutrition or 30min prior to your biggest, carb included meal of the day on off days. If your HOT-ROX dose falls in line with the Indigo dose, there should be no issues.

Good advice above. And no, those two supplements will not counteract each other. Though most people don’t see a need for a dedicated fat burner when using the selective nutrient partitioning agent Indigo-3G. Unless you just like HOT-ROX for the energy and feel-good effects. Also, I see the main effect of Indigo-3G is allowing you to eat to build muscle and not gain body fat, and begin losing body fat in the process. So I kinda hate to see people dieting hard with Indigo-3G. I think of it more of a “clean mass gains” supplement that happens to fix your body’s issues with carbs.

So it is okay to take a dose of HOT-ROX and Indigo near each other? I remember a couple years ago the advice was to seperate them by several hours. That they could interfere with each other’s absorption.

Thanks for advice. And no, I won’t be dieting really. Still going to be eating a lot of carbs and what not. I just figured it would be a good idea to attack fat loss from multiple different planes rather than just using indigo. But who knows

[quote]unimog wrote:
So it is okay to take a dose of HOT-ROX and Indigo near each other? I remember a couple years ago the advice was to seperate them by several hours. That they could interfere with each other’s absorption.

[/quote]

I don’t recall that. We did say that about things like Superfood and Indigo-3G though.

[quote]Grant.fowler10 wrote:
Thanks for advice. And no, I won’t be dieting really. Still going to be eating a lot of carbs and what not. I just figured it would be a good idea to attack fat loss from multiple different planes rather than just using indigo. But who knows[/quote]

I would say a good option would then be to just hold off on the HOT-ROX until you’ve used Indigo-3G and see how it changes things. Then use the HOT-ROX for a time period when you’re not on Indigo-3G.

This is something CS has said before that really applies here and that is to use the tactical approach when adding in different supplements. If you start out by throwing everything including the kitchen sink at things then how will you ever know what is truly working for you?

You may find that Indigo alone will give you everything you need in the fat-loss area. That would give you time to experiment with the HOT-ROX during “off” times of Indigo-3G depending on your budget.

Just an idea though but i do think its nice to not have too many variables out there at one time. You will love Indigo-3G though, amazing product for all it allows during times of gaining or losing.

Yea that’s actually something i was considering because I didn’t want to be confused on whether it was the HOT-ROX or Indigo-3G that did the job. I’m sure they’re both great, but probably work better for different people depending on the person. Also how much caffeine is there in HOT-ROX? And is it the same for Fahrenheit?