Biotest

Indigo-3G

Jenni asks:

Is Indigo-3G suitable for female wanting to put on mass?

Absolutely. Females especially benefit from the improvement in nutrient partiioning (nutrients going preferentially to muscle instead of fat.)

I wish I could post the pics of my wife, Indigo-3G with versus without. Her arms were amazing on it, excellent increase in fullness and hardness, definitely not seen with any other nutritional supplement. But, not her wish to post personal pics. However, many women have done outstandingly with it.

[quote]T NATION wrote:
Jenni asks:

Is Indigo-3G suitable for female wanting to put on mass?
[/quote]
Like Bill said, Indigo is totally fine for women trying to build muscle and lots of ladies are very happy with their results, but you might actually find something like Micro-PA to be more effective for that particular goal.

One way I describe it is that Indigo seems more effective when the primary goal is fat loss and the secondary goal is building muscle. Micro-PA seems more effective when the primary goal is building muscle and the secondary goal is fat loss.

A pretty subtle difference that’s going to be based on a few factors (your current body composition, training, nutrition, etc.), but it’s something to think about.