Biotest

Indigo-3G

grantmckenzie15 asks:

I am going to buy the Indigo-3G supplement.
My question is when is the best time for me to take it? Here is my normal day schedule:

6:30am - Breakfast
12:30pm - Lunch
3:30pm - Workout
4:30pm - Workout complete
5:00pm - 5g of creatine blend

The only supplement I am on is creatine. I’ve cycled off many supplements as of right now. I am overly excited to try your Indigo-3G. Any feedback will help. I know it says to take in the morning without food and then on workout days it says to take before workout supplementation, but I do not take any pre-workout supplements. Also, I know that if you have food in your stomach that Indigo-3G might not work as well. I normally have 3 hours from the time I eat lunch to the time I workout. Is that enough time?

For you, take before lunch on workout days and before dinner on non-lifting days.

Thanks for the help. Do you recommend a certain time to take Indigo-3G before I eat?

[quote]grantmckenzie15 wrote:
Thanks for the help. Do you recommend a certain time to take Indigo-3G before I eat? [/quote]

About 30 minutes prior.

Great! Do I need to cycle off this product?

Great! Do I need to cycle off this product? [/quote]

No, it doesn’t need to be cycled.

Do you recommend Biotest’s Mirco-PA? Can I take Micro-PA while on Indigo-3G?

Micro-PA can be used at the same time as Indigo-3G. Great supplement for those seeking hypertrophy.

So I could take Indigo 3G 30 minutes before lunch and Micro PA and hour before I workout? Or should I take them both 30 minutes before lunch?

So I could take Indigo 3G 30 minutes before lunch and Micro PA and hour before I workout? Or should I take them both 30 minutes before lunch? [/quote]

Indigo-3G 30 minutes before lunch and Micro PA and hour before I workout.

Hi Chris,

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere already (I did use the search button but couldn’t find a post similar enough). I received my bottle yesterday and was wondering when to best take. From what I read one serving is better than two, but what if your carbs are split over the course of the day or at least 6hrs (taking account gene suppressing… I’m sure that’s the terminology I read).

My day is like this:

07.00 Wake
07.30 Breakfast (Carbs + Protein i.e. Oats)
12.30 Lunch (Fats and Protein, veg)
16.00 Lunch 2 (Carbs and Protein, i.e. Mash or Rice)
19.00 Pre Workout (Biotest: BCAA’s, Creatine, Maltodextrin and Whey)
19.45 Workout (more pre workout)
21.30 Post Workout (Carbs and Protein i.e. Mash or Rice)
23.00 Bed

My intuition and from what I have read makes me think I should be taking 6 caps pre lunch 2. However, by the time my post workout meals arrive I could be well past the 8 hour mark. Is that an issue? Also what about breakfast, it’s carby too.

The other option would be to take 3 caps at wake and 3 caps pre lunch 2.

Thanks in advance,

Traps

No, take 4-6 capsules at once, not three. If you want to use it twice per day, take 4-6 each time. No need to go over 12 daily though. The best time to use Indigo-3G is before workout nutrition. On off days, before your biggest, carbiest meal.