Biotest

Indigo-3G?


#1

Hey Chris,

I was considering getting the plazma stack that has Plazma, MAG-10 and Indigo and just wanted to see if it was a worthwhile thing for my goals and all. I’m going to get the plazma and MAG-10 either way.

Right now I’m mostly training to improve strength/explosiveness to go along with my sports training (beach volleyball and basketball) while maintaining my bodyweight and possibly leaning out some more (around 9% bf right now) I handle carbs pretty well without indigo and play a ton of sports on top of training so thinking I may be better off with something else that would aid recovery more perhaps. What would you recommend for my goals? Thanks


#2

[quote]money24 wrote:
Hey Chris,

I was considering getting the plazma stack that has Plazma, MAG-10 and Indigo and just wanted to see if it was a worthwhile thing for my goals and all. I’m going to get the plazma and MAG-10 either way.

Right now I’m mostly training to improve strength/explosiveness to go along with my sports training (beach volleyball and basketball) while maintaining my bodyweight and possibly leaning out some more (around 9% bf right now) I handle carbs pretty well without indigo and play a ton of sports on top of training so thinking I may be better off with something else that would aid recovery more perhaps. What would you recommend for my goals? Thanks[/quote]

If you’re going to buy Plazma and MAG-10 anyway, going with the Super Stack that includes Indigo really is your best bet. You’re basically getting a months worth of Indigo for roughly the price of what 1-bottle would cost you buying separately.

Indigo shouldn’t be put into a box as something that is simply for muscle gain. It will reduce inflammation, improve insulin sensitivity, improve and reduce recovery time, etc. All things that will be helpful to your goals and sport activities.

I highly recommend Indigo and as i said, if going with the other two anyway, going with the stack is an affordable way to find out for yourself how you like it.


#3

Good answer above. Sounds like the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/packages/plazma-super-stack"target=“new”>Plazma Super Stack is made for you. If budget is an issue, start with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma. Like Indigo-3G you can’t really put it in a box for “X” goal. We have pro bodybuilders, NFL athletes, CrossFit Games competitors and ultra-runners all using it. Take care of that, and everything else is icing on the cake for anyone who trains hard.


#4

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]money24 wrote:
Hey Chris,

I was considering getting the plazma stack that has Plazma, MAG-10 and Indigo and just wanted to see if it was a worthwhile thing for my goals and all. I’m going to get the plazma and MAG-10 either way.

Right now I’m mostly training to improve strength/explosiveness to go along with my sports training (beach volleyball and basketball) while maintaining my bodyweight and possibly leaning out some more (around 9% bf right now) I handle carbs pretty well without indigo and play a ton of sports on top of training so thinking I may be better off with something else that would aid recovery more perhaps. What would you recommend for my goals? Thanks[/quote]

If you’re going to buy Plazma and MAG-10 anyway, going with the Super Stack that includes Indigo-3G really is your best bet. You’re basically getting a months worth of Indigo-3G for roughly the price of what 1-bottle would cost you buying separately.

Indigo-3G shouldn’t be put into a box as something that is simply for muscle gain. It will reduce inflammation, improve insulin sensitivity, improve and reduce recovery time, etc. All things that will be helpful to your goals and sport activities.

I highly recommend Indigo and as i said, if going with the other two anyway, going with the stack is an affordable way to find out for yourself how you like it.
[/quote]

Thanks man. Would be awesome if it helped with any inflammation and recovery time, need all the help I can get with the beatings I give myself. I went ahead and got the stack (makes sense considering you basically get two bottles for the price of 1), thanks for the help


#5

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

Good answer above. Sounds like the <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/packages/plazma-super-stack"target=“new”>Plazma Super Stack is made for you. If budget is an issue, start with <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma. Like Indigo-3G you can’t really put it in a box for “X” goal. We have pro bodybuilders, NFL athletes, CrossFit Games competitors and ultra-runners all using it. Take care of that, and everything else is icing on the cake for anyone who trains hard.

[/quote]

Thanks Chris. Budget is an issue, but I prioritize my supplements and food as I feel like crap without them. Went ahead and just placed my order just now. Almost feel like I should do a log (and actually stick with it this time) considering I will be using these plus Micro-PA. Thanks for the help!


#6

Chris,

My stack has arrived and will be starting Indigo to go with my Plazma and MAG-10 soon. I just have a question about the peri-workout. I know you’re supposed to take Indigo 30 minutes before then pre-load half the Plazma 15 minutes before and have half during then a pulse of MAG-10 post workout.

My question is if I like to have some food pre workout too such as a bowl of oatmeal with almond butter and apples about 1 hour before the workout would that interfere with the Plazma at all? I’ve done it a couple times and seems to be fine but wanted your thoughts, as I also know apples could interfere with Indigo from what I read. Also if I take Micro-PA would I take that with the oatmeal? Thanks for the help, just trying to maximize the effectiveness of my workouts!


#7

That’s cutting it a little close, but many people have about that same schedule and don’t seem to have an issue. Another option is to take your Indigo-3G before the solid food. It does its thing for at least 6 hours so your workout time and post-workout are still “covered” so to speak.

Yes, no problem taking Micro-PA with or without food.

Solid food sources of quercetin won’t really affect Indigo-3G, just super concentrated stuff like a vitamin or greens-type product if used too close to your Indigo dose. So no real worries there.


#8

Would there be a difference between taking it before my solid meal or the Plazma? I could also move my solid meal up a little earlier if that’s better. I’m happy to try whatever is recommended, just wondering what the optimal set up would be.


#9

Since the duration of action is at least 6 hours, there’s probably no difference with your schedule. I do this myself a lot - sometimes taking Indigo-3g before breakfast if i’m training a little later within that 6 hour window. Makes me feel better about eating a ton of carbs for breakfast knowing I have Indigo “protecting” me!


#10

Great. So right now thinking it’d look something like this:

90 min before: Indigo-3G
75 min before: solid meal
60 before: Micro-PA
15 before: Plazma
during: Plazma
15 post: MAG-10
60-90 post: postworkout solid meal

Look all good? Feel free to move any of those, I just made up the times based off what it sounds like would be correct


#11

Also I was thinking of starting with just the Indigo-3G to try it on it’s own and then add in the Micro-PA at a later date. Is that an ok plan or would it make more sense to just use both right away?


#12

Schedule looks fine. Also perfectly fine to wait on the Micro-PA. That way you can better see what each is doing for you.


#13

Decided to start logging again on here and keep at it since I’m using enough Biotest products plus part of CT’s 915 program to make it worthwhile. Was an old training log so isn’t in the Indigo section, but here’s the link if anyone wants to follow and see how it works for me.