Biotest

Indigo-3G without Plazma or Surge

As stated in the subject can I use Indigo-3G without Plazma or Surge? I understand the results would not be as optimal, but would the results still be worth it. Biotest’s supplements aren’t cheap, I do not currently have the money to shell out on both Indigo-3G/Plazma/Mag-10 and have been eyeing on using Indigo-3G for a good year. I do not take much supplements besides protein powder, fish oil, and a multi-vitamin. Below I have included a sample schedule of what my day is like, where would I incorporate my servings of Indigo-3G?

7am Wake up

12pm 1st Meal

3:30-4:30 (varies) Begin Lifting

PWOshake after usually around 5:30-6pm

7pm Last Meal

I should probably note that I follow intermittent fasting, is that a problem incorporating that with Indigo-3G? I will be adding more carbs/meals when I do finally take Indigo-3G, but this is a rough sketch of my daily routine that I have been following for the past few months.

1. Consider <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel instead of Plazma and Mag-10. It’s been recently upgraded so while it’s “budget” workout nutrition, it’s darn effective. Perhaps that would allow you use Indigo-3G with good workout nutrition that includes pre and intra.

2. If not, have Indigo-3G 15 minutes before your post-workout drink / post-workout meal.

3. Indigo-3G fixes all the underlying issues that makes people have to use I.F., so personally I don’t see doing both together, especially since Indigo allows you to eat more, including carbs. Why take a powerful nutrient partitioning agent then restrict nutrients for a big part of the day? That’s always been thoughts at least. I’m sure Indigo helps a great deal during the evening feeding time otherwise.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. Consider <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel instead of Plazma and MAG-10. It’s been recently upgraded so while it’s “budget” workout nutrition, it’s darn effective. Perhaps that would allow you use Indigo-3G with good workout nutrition that includes pre and intra.

2. If not, have Indigo-3G 15 minutes before your post-workout drink / post-workout meal.

3. Indigo-3G fixes all the underlying issues that makes people have to use I.F., so personally I don’t see doing both together, especially since Indigo allows you to eat more, including carbs. Why take a powerful nutrient partitioning agent then restrict nutrients for a big part of the day? That’s always been thoughts at least. I’m sure Indigo helps a great deal during the evening feeding time otherwise. [/quote]

4. I will strongly consider it, as I want to reap the full benefits of Indigo-3G and will be having my first cycle last 3 months.

5. Does this mean that I should have all 6 capsules 15 minutes before my post-workout meal/plan. Or should I have I split it up in two doses 1 in the morning before lunch, and 1 as you recommended.

6. If this is what you would recommend, then I shall heed your advice. Being a former heavier/husky kid, its been tough to get lean and now that I am relatively there I don’t want to lose it. I hear great things about this product, and am willing to jump both feet in to reap the full benefits.

Thanks Again Mr. Shugart! Really appreciate your time and words of wisdom, look forwarding to logging my progress in a few months.

No, don’t split the serving size, follow label.

Indigo-3G is by far the best supplement for former “husky” folks who seem to have lingering issues with easy fat gain, carbs, etc. Personally, I tried every dieting trick in the book, from fasting to Paleo, and nothing “fixed” all those underlying issues from once being overweight like Indigo-3G.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
No, don’t split the serving size, follow label.

Indigo-3G is by far the best supplement for former “husky” folks who seem to have lingering issues with easy fat gain, carbs, etc. Personally, I tried every dieting trick in the book, from fasting to Paleo, and nothing “fixed” all those underlying issues from once being overweight like Indigo-3G.

[/quote]
Will follow to a tee Mr.Shugart! Thanks for your time, really looking forward to seeing the results.