Biotest

Indigo 3G with Superfood or Rez-V

I know that you’re not supposed to take Indigo 3G with foods or supplements containing quercetin or some other items. Is it okay to take Indigo 3G with Superfood or Rez-V? If I need to allow some time, what type of window should I allow? Does the same apply to whole foods containing quercetin like onions?

Finally I know that I shouldn’t drink tea for 6 hours after taking Indigo 3G, but how long after drinking a cup should I wait before taking it?

Thanks for your help.

1. As long as you’re not taking those at the same time, it’s fine. To be extra careful, separate Superfood from <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G by a few hours.

2, To be super safe, 6 hours.

Thanks Chris. So I can take Rez-V at any time while on Indigo-3G? Should I wait a few hours after taking Indigoź3G before eating fruits/vegetables with a high quercetin content?

I’m not positive about Rez-V. Given the amazing effects of Indigo, I always advise to err on the side of caution, so I’d put a few hours between those two myself, just in case.

Generally, solid foods won’t affect anything. It has to be very concentrated, like if you blended up a pound of berries and drank it all. So, no worries with solid foods.