Biotest

Indigo-3G with Receptormax?

I’m on full dosage Indigo-3G and have been almost this entire year.

I have some leftover Receptormax bottles that I’d like to experiment with in combination with I-3G. I don’t believe any of Receptormax’s ingredients are antagonists to I-3G and am thinking adding it might allow me to increase my carb intake even more.

Question 1: Anything in Receptormax that precludes its use WITH I-3G?

Question 2: Anyone try this? If question 1 is a no, then I will see how this goes.

My humble apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere already.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
I’m on full dosage I-3G and have been almost this entire year.

I have some leftover Receptormax bottles that I’d like to experiment with in combination with I-3G. I don’t believe any of Receptormax’s ingredients are antagonists to I-3G and am thinking adding it might allow me to increase my carb intake even more.

Question 1: Anything in Receptormax that precludes its use WITH I-3G?

Question 2: Anyone try this? If question 1 is a no, then I will see how this goes.

My humble apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere already. [/quote]

1. I do not believe so
  2. I do not believe so, since Sadly Receptormax is no longer available. let me know how it goes!

There should be no interference. Just in case you can take them a few hours apart.

Honestly, the effects of Receptormax were a “drop in the bucket” compared to <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G, but it won’t hurt you to use your leftover stuff if you’d like.