Biotest

Indigo 3G: When to Take a Dose?

I haven’t seen a question like this through my searches, so here goes:

I eat my preworkout meal somewhere between 3:30 and 4. I get to the gym at 5, when I’d take my first dose of Plazma while warming up. For this routine, when does one take Indigo 3G, before the meal or before the workout nutrition? For the best results, of course.

[quote]MikeMezz wrote:
I eat my preworkout meal somewhere between 3:30 and 4. I get to the gym at 5, when I’d take my first dose of Plazma while warming up. For this routine, when does one take Indigo 3G, before the meal or before the workout nutrition?[/quote]
Since it’s that close, I’d have the Indigo around 3 or 3:30, about a half-hour before the pre-workout meal. It’s still in your system and doing its thing for 6 hours or so, so you’re fine.

Although, unless you’re doing an extended warm-up for some reason (like 20+ minutes of warming up before getting to the main work), I’d have that initial Plazma dose on the way to the gym. That first dose to pre-load the nutrients is super-important and you want to make sure it’s totally “in you” before you even get started.

I follow label instructions and, therefore, take them on an empty stomach. I train around the same time as you and forego any pre-WO meal. Instead loading carbs pre and intra WO. It works for me, anyway.

I personally don’t like food in my stomach near my workouts. Personally, I would take the Indigo-3G 45 minutes prior to training and drink a serving of Plazma before you set foot in the gym.

Hmm…I see what you’re all saying. I suppose it makes the most sense, then, to take the dose on my way home from work @3:00.

@3:45-4 I have my preworkout meal (mostly carbs, and not super filling)

@4:45 first dose of plazma

@5:00 starting my 7 min dynamic warmup.

I know it would be best to take Indigo before supplementation rather than the meal on workout days, but unless I can work it out so I begin training @6, this will have to suffice.

Also, I haven’t had any issues eating an hour before, and find it works for me.