Indigo-3G Timing/Split Dose?

I workout very early in the AM. Per my understanding Indigo-3G has about a 6 hour window. Any chance that taking 1/2 prior to workout and then 1/2 before first large meal might extend the window and effectiveness?

My gut says that you’re better off taking the full dose with training (or highest carb meal on non-training days).

It’s been mentioned that while Indigo-3G is active in the bloodstream for six hours that the overall effects of it last longer. If I remember correctly, the original Indigo-3G dosing was six capsules twice per day, but with changes to the formula and more insight on how it works over time, they felt that once per day was optimal.

1 Like

Not really, mostly because you’re taking a lower dose in each serving. Like SBT said, sticking with a full serving in one go is gonna be the best approach.

Even if you have some really weird schedule where you’re training at 5:00am and not eating anything until 3:00pm (not a great idea), then I’d say to address your overall nutrition approach instead of tweaking the supplement timing.

The pre-workout serving puts your body in a position to capitalize on the significant physiological/hormonal response to training (insulin sensitivity, nutrient partitioning, the whole nine).

The pre-biggest-meal serving capitalizes on the same principle at the next-best time, since there’s obviously no workout kickstarting those same processes on non-training days. But getting the full serving pre-workout makes sure you’re definitely getting the most benefit from Indigo-3G.

Now, all that said, technically the recommended serving size is 4-6 capsules and 4 caps does delivers the minimum effective dose, but the overwhelming majority of people take the full 6 caps and reap maximum benefits.

You could experiment with 4 caps twice a day, just know that you’d go through the bottle quicker (since you’d be using 8 total caps per day) and wouldn’t necessarily get “better” overall results compared to a higher dose once a day, especially if the servings are timed pretty close together and the effectiveness window overlaps.

Very helpful, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.