Biotest

Indigo-3G Timing Prior to Workout

Hey Chris, I’m currently doing the Reactive Pump program and mostly following Meadows’ nutrition guidelines. He has the peri-workout set up like this:

1 hour before: MAG-10 + Finibar
15 minutes before: Indigo-3G + Plazma
During: Plazma
15 minutes after: MAG-10
1 hour after: carb up meal

Would it be better to move the Indigo-3G to the one hour before with the Finibar, since that’s when you’re starting your pre-workout carbs? It makes sense to me, but the only thing I can think of is that by the time the post-workout carb up meal rolls around, it could be up to 4 hours or so (assuming 2 hour training session) so maybe the I3G wouldn’t be as effective that far away from the last dose.

Just curious if you would structure it the same way or what

Thanks

It’s always a good idea to stick with the plan of the coach you’re following. And Meadows and Tim Patterson have had tons of success with their training and supplement stack protocols.

But if you’d like to have the first servings of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G 30 minutes before your MAG-10 and Finibar, that should be fine. Indigo-3G is active in the blood for at least 6 hours, so you’re “covered” so to speak for a good long while.

Either way has proven to be successful. Maybe try each for a week or two and see if you notice a difference for your goals. I think the results will be the same.