Biotest

Indigo-3G Questions

Marcus asks:

I was wondering if one: is this a legal supplement for NCAA competition? Two: will I lose all of the results, muscle and strength, I gained while on Indigo-3G if I stop taking it, kind of like you do with loss of strength after people stop not using creatine? Three: what weights should I be putting up before I start getting the true benefits of Indigo-3G? Four: do I need to stop taking it prior to surgery and how long before I should start taking it after my surgery? Wait until after the four months of recovery?

The surgery I have is a hip surgery. 18 year old college football player.

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. The benefits of Indigo-3G (nutrient partitioning, fat cell metabolism, insulin management etc.) occur even without weight training. Obviously, if you want to build muscle, you have to lift weights too.

4. No.

5. We see no need to wait.

Have they ever definitively determine whether or not it is okay to take Indigo with REZ-V or tea? As I’m getting older REZ-V has become an indispensable part of my supplement program and my people are British, we drink a lot of tea. I just started back on Indigo after a layoff and I forgot for a two days. I was taking Indigo with REZ-V and washing the lot down with a big mug of tea.

When I’m on Indigo if I go too long between meals I get low blood sugar and I was still getting some of that. So I don’t think it was totally blocking it. But it would be nice to no for sure because REZ-V really is the bomb and I miss it.

You can use both concurrently, but we still feel it’s best, just in case, to keep the doses separated by a few hours.

I’d personally avoid tea myself, just because I don’t want to risk anything hampering the effects of Indigo-3G, but many have just kept the tea separated from the Indigo by a few hours have reports great results.

Thanks for the help Chris it is much appreciated. I was able to substitute cafe Bustello for the tea and so far I’m not sucking it down like it’s liquid crack.

But the lack of REZ-V in my life has been a real bummer. I love it for it’s anti arthritic properties, I find it’s better than aspirin. The testosterone boost helps me feel like I want to work out. I guess the thing I need to figure out now is the optimal timing. I was thinking maybe if I take the REZ-V at night before I go to bed I could take advantage of rising LH levels in the morning. Then I could take the Indigo in the morning.

Does that sound like it would be enough time?

That sounds like a good plan!

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Thanks for the help Chris it is much appreciated. I was able to substitute cafe Bustello for the tea and so far I’m not sucking it down like it’s liquid crack.

But the lack of REZ-V in my life has been a real bummer. I love it for it’s anti arthritic properties, I find it’s better than aspirin. The testosterone boost helps me feel like I want to work out. I guess the thing I need to figure out now is the optimal timing. I was thinking maybe if I take the REZ-V at night before I go to bed I could take advantage of rising LH levels in the morning. Then I could take the Indigo in the morning.

Does that sound like it would be enough time? [/quote]

Interesting (about your experience with REZ-V). For aches and pains, I have found that cissus works wonders for me. And I have found no negative interactions with Indigo-3G at all.