Biotest

Indigo-3G Question


#1

cbonadio asks:

I just purchased Indigo-3G and I was just wondering exactly when to take it. It says 30 minutes before dinner and then it says on workout days take 30 mins before supplementation. So I workout in the morning around 11, I eat around 10 and then take a pre workout. Would I take the dose in the morning before my workout or at night 30 minutes before dinner?


#2

Pre-workout is always best, about 30 minutes before your workout supplementation (assuming that’s a proper workout nutrition drink and not just a stimulant product.)


#3

Okay but do you know anything about the Indigo-3G product and when to take it. Not sure if I should take it 30 minutes before my workout


#4

What exactly are you confused about? And yes, I know a thing or two about it since I work here and was one of the first people on the planet to use it.


#5

When to take it ?
30 minutes before my workout on a empty stomach ?
And would it be better to load up on carbs before or after my workout with this product?


#6

[quote]cbonadio wrote:
When to take it ?
30 minutes before my workout on a empty stomach ?
And would it be better to load up on carbs before or after my workout with this product? [/quote]

30 minutes before starting workout nutrition (such as Plazma) is ideal. On off days, about 30 minutes before dinner or your biggest, carbiest meal is best. Here’s some great info about carbs around training time: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/what-you-dont-know-about-workout-supplementation"target=“new”>What You Don’t Know About Workout Supplementation. Pre and intra, we know now, are even more important than post.


#7

Thanks that helps a lot !

One more question.

I usually eat around 160g of carbs a day and I would have 1/2 of oats pre workout and post 3/4 cup of brown rice.
Will 160g of carbs be enough for Indigo-3G to be effective ?

Should I up my carbs to 1 cup of oats in the morning and 1 cup of brown rice after my workout ?


#8

Considering I’m female and my goal is to lean out and compete in a figure competition


#9

That should be fine given your competition. One thing to keep in mind when using Indigo-3G: you’ll be able to take in more carbs that without it. So you kinda have to “re-think” any old rules about how many are is best for you. For example, someone who usually consumed 150g per day will likely be able to bump that to 300g with no fat-gain effects. Indigo-3G selectively partitions nutrients toward muscle growth rather than fat storage. So you’ll need to experiment a little and find out where your personal sweet spot is for carb intake. Just remember it’ll be higher than it was before.

Also, keep in mind that Indigo-3G is “in you” and doing its thing for at least 6 hours after taking a serving, so you’re “covered” so to speak for 6 hours. So you can take Indigo before your oats and still be covered for your post-workout meal easily.

Lastly, you can take Indigo-3G twice per day with about 6 hours between doses. Not everyone needs that but since you’re doing a show it may be worth it. Something to keep in mind at least.


#10

I apologize if IM asking in the wrong place here. Do you guys have an anticipated date when Indigo 3g will be back on the shelves? Thanks!!


#11

[quote]ac1065 wrote:
I apologize if IM asking in the wrong place here. Do you guys have an anticipated date when Indigo 3g will be back on the shelves? Thanks!![/quote]

I don’t have that info myself, but you may want to drop a note to customer service: service@biotest.net.


#12

One more question. Is there any reason not to take Indigo 3G with Alpha Male?

Would you recommend this or only take one at a time? I realize they do different things but wasn’t sure if the AM would negate any of the benefits from I3G.

Thanks!!


#13

Yep, it’s okay to take Indigo-3G with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/alpha-male"target=“new”>Alpha Male.


#14

Serious last question, what about taking Carbolin 19 with I3G? I have a few bottles of carb left but it says don’t take it with other stims or weight loss supps. Is it counter productive to take them both at the same time? I usually cycle Carbolin 19 when off Alpha Male. Would that be recommended? Thanks! You guys are truly awesome!!


#15

[quote]ac1065 wrote:
Serious last question, what about taking Carbolin 19 with I3G? I have a few bottles of carb left but it says don’t take it with other stims or weight loss supps. Is it counter productive to take them both at the same time? I usually cycle Carbolin 19 when off Alpha Male. Would that be recommended? Thanks! You guys are truly awesome!![/quote]

Will stack fine.


#16

Quick question. Is there a definitive answer about whether or not raspberry ketones interfere with Indigo. I know HOT-ROX has them and a current pre-workout I like has them. I tried doing a search and found yes and no answers. Thanks


#17

[quote]ac1065 wrote:
Serious last question, what about taking Carbolin 19 with I3G? I have a few bottles of carb left but it says don’t take it with other stims or weight loss supps. Is it counter productive to take them both at the same time? I usually cycle Carbolin 19 when off Alpha Male. Would that be recommended? Thanks! You guys are truly awesome!![/quote]

There’s no problem using Carbolin-19 with Indigo-3G.


#18

[quote]stoicwarrior wrote:
Quick question. Is there a definitive answer about whether or not raspberry ketones interfere with Indigo. I know HOT-ROX has them and a current pre-workout I like has them. I tried doing a search and found yes and no answers. Thanks[/quote]

Probably fine if you keep them a few hours apart.


#19

One more quick ? for Chris. Is it worth taking two doses of four caps of Indigo or just do full 6 caps once a day. I cant quite afford two 6 cap doses. Thanks


#20

[quote]stoicwarrior wrote:
One more quick ? for Chris. Is it worth taking two doses of four caps of Indigo or just do full 6 caps once a day. I cant quite afford two 6 cap doses. Thanks[/quote]

Yes, it’s worth it for most people. But if budget is an issue 1 x 6 is great.