Biotest

Indigo-3G Question

Hi Chris,

I was wondering for cost reasons if Indigo would still be beneficial if I skipped the two month loading period of 12 capsules a day and instead just started with 6 capsules a day?

Also, how important is it that Indigo be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes prior to meals? If I don’t have an empty stomach when I take it will this greatly diminish the effect? If I take it 5 minutes before eating is that enough time?

Thanks!

[quote]DECIBEL wrote:
Hi Chris,

I was wondering for cost reasons if Indigo would still be beneficial if I skipped the two month loading period of 12 capsules a day and instead just started with 6 capsules a day? [/quote]
It would still be beneficial yes, but i’m not sure if that’s optimal.

[quote]
Also, how important is it that Indigo be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes prior to meals? If I don’t have an empty stomach when I take it will this greatly diminish the effect? If I take it 5 minutes before eating is that enough time?

Thanks![/quote]

I don’t think that is enough time, you really need to go for that 30 as much as possible.

Just my thoughts, i’m sure CS will pop in!

[quote]DECIBEL wrote:
Hi Chris,

I was wondering for cost reasons if Indigo would still be beneficial if I skipped the two month loading period of 12 capsules a day and instead just started with 6 capsules a day?

Thanks![/quote]

For best results, we suggest full dosage, per label directions. However, many have used <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G at one serving per day taken before their workout nutrition protocol. On off days, that single dosage is taken before your biggest, carbiest meal of the day, usually dinner for most people.

The stomach is never really “empty” except perhaps before breakfast. But for best results, follow the label and take 30 minutes before solid meals. If used with workout nutrition, such as Plazma, you can take Indigo-3G at the same time as your loading dose of Plazma.

Thanks for the input Chris, much appreciated!