Biotest

Indigo-3G Proper Use

blvinit asks:

I wish to confirm the proper use of the Indigo-3G order I just received.

I work out 7 days a week. 4 cardio (35min @ 900 cal/hr rate, HIIT) and lift 3 days. Cardio is done AM fasting. On those days would I supplement only prior to the evening meal? I do not supplement prior to lifting, so again, would I only take the Indigo-3G prior to the evening meal?

I have tracked my weight/BF and diet twice daily for a year and am in a very steady state regarding all. I can’t seem to loose that little bit of ab and lower back fat, therefore the Indigo-3G. It is the only variable in my program, therefore the results should be quite revealing.

Thank you for your help

1. First, you may want to rethink fasted cardio. You’ll also burn fat faster (assuming that’s your goal) and retain muscle by training in the post-absorptive sate. More info on that here: http://www.t-nation.com/training/predator-conditioning

2. Indigo-3G is best used before you begin your workout nutrition protocol on lifting days. On off days or cardio only days, take it before your evening meal.

For the off / cardio days, does it suggest evening meal because this is the most carb dense meal? or does it have to do with something else? For instance, if I’m eating carbs in the morning and lunch, HIIT in the afternoon, and then a low carb dinner (green veggies) should I have Indigo 3G at lunch? I keep seeing the “it needs something to repartition”, so I would assume take it with lunch and try to do HIIT within 4 hours of that meal?

[quote]ttombobadly wrote:
For the off / cardio days, does it suggest evening meal because this is the most carb dense meal? or does it have to do with something else? For instance, if I’m eating carbs in the morning and lunch, HIIT in the afternoon, and then a low carb dinner (green veggies) should I have Indigo 3G at lunch? I keep seeing the “it needs something to repartition”, so I would assume take it with lunch and try to do HIIT within 4 hours of that meal? [/quote]

On non weight training days take it with your most carb heavy meal.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]ttombobadly wrote:
For the off / cardio days, does it suggest evening meal because this is the most carb dense meal? or does it have to do with something else? For instance, if I’m eating carbs in the morning and lunch, HIIT in the afternoon, and then a low carb dinner (green veggies) should I have Indigo 3G at lunch? I keep seeing the “it needs something to repartition”, so I would assume take it with lunch and try to do HIIT within 4 hours of that meal? [/quote]
On non weight training days take it with your most carb heavy meal.[/quote]
^ This.

If the HIIT falls within the 6-hour window of Indigo’s effectiveness, even better. If it doesn’t, having it before whichever meal is higher carb is fine.

Thanks guys, much appreciated for the responses.